[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 517 KB, 1600x1600, 1510907859026.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4609622 No.4609622 [Reply] [Original]

What's your predictions of timing and what are you basing it on?

I'm especially curious about guesstimates on when bitfinex will be done selling off the bitcoin they are exit scamming with while keeping the price afloat with tethers and exchange manipulation. Considering revelations, decreased trust in them, the ramping up of more tether, and their funky big withdrawals to new addresses, I'd say they are well underway, but there's a lot of user value on bitfinex to siphon off so when they are going to be done is beyond my ability to predict.

The recent price spike being led by Bithumb instead of tethers. Is that indigenous korean fomo or the BCH gang pumping BTC as the starting point to something else?

I'm shaking and it's hard to sleep these days. I just want it all to be over.

Any reasonable person can read the tea leaves and predict a crash, but when.

In this thread, give your best shot to predicting and explaining your predictions.

>> No.4609655

Btw when I said led by Bithumb instead of tethers, I meant started by bithumb. 50m tethers were minted when it started dropping towards 9k again and now it's back above 9.5k, so tethers came a bit late but are doing their work to keep the price high too.

>> No.4610030

>>4609622
So the Tether conspiracy is real?

>> No.4610160

the only bcuck I know just went below 1.6k