[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 62 KB, 729x960, 1510628000374.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4573361 No.4573361 [Reply] [Original]

LINK or REQ?

Both shit meme coins but if one of these fucks blows up and I'm not the moon train I'll kill myself. I don't want pajeets answering this. I'm not looking to buy bags. I just want some information that people with the same question can also read, and people with the educated guesses can respond to.

>> No.4573645

YOUR QUESTION IS NOT THE GOOD QUESTION: The good question is how to win? No matter what is the coin. Buddha said don't be attached to a coin in particular. The way to win is to have an edge over someone else! Buy low before the information is out there, and then sell high to the masses. You need to trade based on information that nobody has yet! Information is power. Speed is key. Find it all out here: https://discord.gg/DsRSYn

>> No.4573674

I'm 40-40 in both. Really wish I had diversified into top 10s, especially these last few weeks.

My thought is that REQ is much more of a sure thing than LINK. If LINK pans out the growth will be exponential. It's closer to a lottery ticket. REQ is more of a steady moon, lower potential cap, but communication and roadmap development has been top notch. I feel safe with this coin. Even as a LINK pre-saler, I am constantly having second thoughts. Too many what ifs. But I'm emotionally attached to these bags now.

>> No.4573720

Req. They have better partnerships

>> No.4574628

>>4573674
>emotionally attached to these bags now
oh boy

>> No.4575044

>>4573361

I hold both but REQ is definitely stronger than LINK. Better business model, easier to understand (better adoption), more clearly-defined use cases. Try explaining "decentralized oracle network" to someone, then try explaining "paypal for crypto".

Plus REQ has a team of programmers who understand the language they are using to build the project, and LINK is still reviewing resumes of Go devs. The REQ team also understands the importance of communication and providing updates.

80/20 REQ/LINK, just so you have so LINK if it moons first. Otherwise, wait for REQ to pump then buy more LINK. LINK is going nowhere until mid Q1 2018, because they can't build the mainnet until they hire more developers.