[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 87 KB, 1210x807, beach.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4565636 No.4565636 [Reply] [Original]

>OH MY GOD I CANT CASH OUT

Why is this meme being spread by these obvious liars and scam artists? I see no gain for them spreading this information for something that's so easily proven false.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-cash-out-my-Bitcoin-to-USD

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2488658-how-do-i-sell-or-"cash-out"-my-digital-currency-

https://www.coindesk.com/information/sell-bitcoin/

Should the mods start shutting down those threads? They have nothing to do with /biz/ at all.

>> No.4565641

>>4565636
let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

>> No.4565656

>>4565636
well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Post your address so I can just give away my useless BTC. I'm fucking done with this. Have 120 BTC to spare, I though I was gonna be rich. Fuck.

>> No.4565700

It's just a bunch of idiots forcing a meme. Hide their threads and stop giving them attention.

>> No.4565704

>>4565641
>>4565656
You have been spamming this copypasta in every thread. The mods are going to start banning your dumb asses soon just for spamming.

Less than 5% of my net worth is in crypto and I have been able to cash out before. What do you gain by lying? Almost everyone realizes your full of shit. What's the point?

>> No.4565753

>>4565704
>>/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=well+well+well%2C+looks+like+we%27ve+arrived+at+this+point+again.+Where+another+poor+soul+finally+realizes+that+crypto+is+a+scam+because+you+can%27t+cash+out..

>> No.4565820
File: 13 KB, 271x186, last ned.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Think of how much of a pathetic fuck the guy that makes all thoose threads and comments are (grin). I have cashed out over 10K EUROS ive gotten from a 1000% gain in eth from march on both coinbase and etoro straight to my bank account via paypal and bank transfer. Still 40K into eth, ltc and btc making solid gainz each Q, feels goooood.

>> No.4565837

>>4565820
No doubt about it, whoever is doing it probably lose most of their stack buying high and selling low and is now so incredibly buttflustered they're trying to FUD other people to make themselves feel better about it.

>> No.4565862

Reverse psychology marketing. This marketer WANTS you to cash out. He's calling people out saying you can't cash out, to try to get idiots to sell because in the coming days, investors are investing big time with NO DIPS AT ALL. A huge upward roller coaster. Going to the moon boys. So, investors want people to sell as much as they can during this time.

But it also works as not reverse psychology. Maybe someone doesn't want people to sell BCH so they can sell their bags at a higher price.

>> No.4565901

It's literally just /biz/ being bored on a long weekend with low volume; /biz/ FUDs itself for fun

>> No.4565906

>>4565862
I think you are onto something. I think reverse psychology is what is happening in an attempt to force a dip....it makes little sense to do this on biz when 90% here have less than 1000 sheckles invested.

>> No.4565925

it's just a meme, why do you feel threatened OP?

I think those threads are retarded, but at the same time I think they are hilarious

>> No.4566046

>>4565733 (OP)
welp looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

>> No.4566183
File: 17 KB, 350x250, stamper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You guys are fucking nuts if you think there aren't SERIOUS issues cashing out major crypto money.

I went in hard to ETH last year and made over $700k. Not only was paying the taxes a complete clusterfuckx but the moment I filed and sent the checks I got hit with an IRS audit. Then three visits and counting from FBI guys.

Yes, I used a professional CPA. I'm now paying lawyer fees out the yinyang and the FBI is combing through every nook and cranny of my life. They think anything related to crypto is drug money or laundering.

God help you if you're trying to cash out six figure gains. You can't even enjoy them without fearing pound me in the ass prison.

It isn't even worth it if you aren't cashing out at least $100k. Crypto is automatically criminal in the eyes of the Feds and you will spend that much in lawyer fees on top or your taxes just to walk away free.

>> No.4566408

>>4566183
I can cash out as much as i want, already cashed out plenty. Had to pay 27% in taxes on winnings over initial investment here in norway, then it was all good. Feds? LOL

>> No.4566487

just use a bitpay credit card easy as pie

>> No.4566510

>>4566183
>>4566408
this is copypaste

>> No.4566586

>>4566183
So glad I don't live in a retarded country like the US.