[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 84 KB, 1813x474, ICN.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4290559 No.4290559 [Reply] [Original]

Tried asking a question about ICN, got downvoted to hell.

Got out dated questions.

Devs refuse to answer questions on facebook.

Sell now, ICN is useless and dead. Scam ICO for Devs to get rich.

Link:

www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/7c3cus/icn_coin_still_relevant_what_is_its_current_usage/

>> No.4290585

They censor a lot. Don't buy that shitcoin.

>> No.4290632
File: 25 KB, 540x540, 1487208588197.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4290585
I can for sure see the usefulness of their investment platform for lazy, disgusting boomers, but ICN as a token is completely useless.

If you really want to invest in an index like they provide, just get a hold of their % list and buy yourself. They charge 2% management fee for buying and holding shit you could do yourself.

>> No.4290824

>>4290632
They have yet to define the token usage. I don't think they give a fuck about the people who bootstrapped their company. Assholes.

But who knows, now that 40M dollars worth of their eth got frozen they may be motivated to make their ICN token worth something.

>> No.4291045

>>4290585
yup got banned from their subreddit. they are fucking degenerates, i held since ico and am sorry for not selling at ath (5,4$). Fuck them!
token has zero use. they said daa managers would have to buy and burn icn tokens to open daas, but then onboarded 12 of them for free.....not eaven for free, they paied 100k each - but tokenholders didnt get shit, they just directly took the money.

trust me stay away from those slovene balkan crooks, im from croatia so i know the balkan mafioso mentality, fuck them!

>> No.4291176

When you think about the future of ICN put yourself in the skin of yanis

If daa managers needs to stake icn that would be a friction against the people that makes the platform be valuable (Diversity and number of DAA)

If investors need to use icn that will kill the normie adoption and create a weakness on the business

If you don't give a use to icn you piss a bunch of teens that chased a lambo, to whom you no hold legal bound and already got their money to run the business

You don't even have to be clever to know what yanis gonna do