[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 149 KB, 954x1024, 1510026591471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4229391 No.4229391 [Reply] [Original]

These services usually cost around $5k to $20k for an year and you are introduced to several woman that also paid for the service. This is very different from a mail over bride. Usually woman with busy careers.

USA/UK
http://thevidaconsultancy.com/membership
http://www.valentiinternational.com/
France/Switzerland
http://www.agence-selectpartner.com/
http://elite-connexion.com/

Netherlands
https://www.personalmatchmaker.eu/en/

What do you think of this. Is it a ripoff?

>> No.4229440
File: 159 KB, 712x352, consider this.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4229391

A better option:

>Buy nice expensive, well tailored suit
>Buy shoes, watch, and a nice hair style to match.
>Go on a travel binge.
>Stay in nice hotels, drink by yourself, in cool bars. Get spa treatments, work out, and do other things that make you interesting and cool.
>Through this experience realize how much you love your life and yourself.
>Lose your neediness for roasties.
>Automatically become more confident and attractive to women.
>Experiment and fuck a few if that is your thing. Otherwise join a church or other spiritual community and meet someone worthwhile.

I know that is probably a little bit more than 10k but if you are really rich that is a better deal than getting setup with a thirsty gold digger that will inevitably divorce you.

In the second scenario you might still get assraped in divorce court, but at least you will gain valuable personal insight to make better decisions in all aspects of your life (including women).

>> No.4229470

>>4229440
women also pay to professional matchmakers, doesn't that weed out the gold diggers?

>> No.4229475

>>4229440
I dont get how going to expensive hotels and get spa treatments is going to help me get a relationship

>> No.4229632

>>4229391
There are rich lonely women who want a well off guy with similar ideals. I'd recommend having your life together, and not just being a crypto rich guy without anything else going for him. Have some hobbies, and an interesting life, work on yourself. If you have it all, and just want a trad woman to settle down with who wont steal your monies, go for it and pay them upfront.

>> No.4229644

>>4229632
crypto rich guy? master how do I achieve this?

>> No.4229692

>>4229475
The relationship isn't the point. Treating yourself well and being happy and content without needing another person is the point, and yet it's ironic that it's how you get into a relationship.

>> No.4229796

>>4229440
I don't hnk you understand, I have a desire t spank her ass

>> No.4229845
File: 69 KB, 500x362, mind.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4229470

>Women also pay to professional matchmakers

the ones that do usually have some sort of mental issue (ball-busting over achieving old hags past their prime, insane women with psychological issues like narcissism, poor comprehension of empathy, etc, just bad characters you will want to stay away from, unless everything I described gets you rock hard).

The fine, young, good looking young women you might find did certainly not paid for the service, certainly did not pay what the matching service will make you pay.

>doesn't that weed out the gold diggers.

you are underestimating how determined gold diggers are. Remember that to them you represent a way out of their low achieving lives (besides their looks and """modeling careers"""). These women won't hesitate to blow their paycheck attending the "right events", mingling in the right "crowds" and other social climbing shit. Gold diggers gladly pay whatever they have to pay to have access to future divorce rape victims.

>I dont get how going to expensive hotels and get spa treatments is going to help me get a relationship.

Those are examples my friendo. The point really is about you gaining experiences that build you as a man. If in your life, you have never felt, cool and confident by yourself, without needing a woman by your side, you haven't developed this far just yet. You are missing valuable mental and emotional skills that will (ironically) help you get the girls you want and keep them. If you can go on a meaningful spending spree dedicated to expanding your experiences, you will certainly come out the other side stronger in every sense of the word, and you will have enjoyed every second of it.

Assuming you have the money to drop on a matching service, I also assume you are well-off enough to not sweat 5-20k a year on yourself. If that is the case, you are much better off spending money on yourself and then seeing how things go.

>> No.4229864

>>4229440
I did this, for less than 10k, for an entire year in Asia. Japan>HK>Philippines>Thailand>Malyasia

I had girls confessing to me every few weeks, turned down lots of good wholesome girls and it left me wondering what the fuck do I really want in life.

Pros: Low cost of living, great opportunity to make friends and go out and have fun. Cheap if you do it right, can travel tuesdays-thursdays via air transit. I was doing USA>JP for $400 non stop from ATL and 1 stop /transit in HK from ORD to Philippines for $550

Get tailored in Asia, I bought quality silk suits for $40, in 2 days.

Fuck Hong Kong.

>> No.4230075
File: 147 KB, 840x840, hozier.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4229864

That actually sounds awesome. Drinking sake in a bar in a low key bar in Japan is something I must do before I kick the bucket. At the moment I am still exploring the US and all it has to offer.

>> No.4230175

>>4230075
If you live in a top USA city, you've live in them all.

>> No.4230197

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÕ[OÖÕ ÔÒÓŐ OŒOOÔÖDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.4230269

>>4229391
if the women were qt virgins, i'd sign up in an instant

>> No.4230289

>>4230269
but seriously though, that 20k per year, those women better be pure and untouched. I can score usedgoods anytime and im not even a chad.

>> No.4230304

>>4229391
someone who needs to pay money to get a date isn't worth paying money to go on a date with.