[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 41 KB, 500x490, Only_the_dead_can_know_peace_from_this_evil.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4167923 No.4167923 [Reply] [Original]

my alt folio is down to 2.5 btc from 10....tell me it's at leaSt going to bounce back to 5 please....this was my only way out of wagekeking.

>> No.4167958

go on civic. its gonna pump to 25% when alts recover. you can't miss it

>> No.4167977

>>4167923
They should be fine after the fork. Everyone is bailing back to BTC so it looks like the market is collapsing.

You're a fool for not doing so sooner yourself, and then doubling down on your own alts when they imploded.
Now, you have to sit back and watch everyone get rich, then come back to you richer and stabilize the alts while you pray for recovery.

Graphs and trends are great and all - but you need to follow news if you're going to stay ahead of the game.

>> No.4168035

>>4167923
Cut your losses now and go all in on BTC. It will keep going up and alts will keep going down until the fork. Buy back alts a few days before the fork to be safe. Alts will moon again after the fork.