[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 325 KB, 1306x674, coins.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4133696 No.4133696 [Reply] [Original]

okcash
evergreen
solarcoin
Which one do you think will bein the PBC confidential?

>> No.4133890

Considering the low supply the most credible so far is Evergreen.

>> No.4134719

Gotta be OKCash. To many collaborators involved for it not to be.
https://okcash.org/collaborators.html

Solar Coin is a charity basically

EGC has a great dev. but it's a one man show. Same Dev that made BernieCoin. He's a great guy but EGC is far from groundbreaking on any level.

The Rise people are UGH.. I bought RISE at ICO and they spent all the damn money and the coin dumped. I will never trust those guys again, ever.

>> No.4134784

>>4134719
Mmm? Solarcoin is a charity? Haven't heard of that being a charity can you explain?
Also do you know when the Video and transcript of the video released? The date it was released on their website

>> No.4134812

>>4134784
Solarcoins are given for free to people producing Solar Power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SolarCoin

Generators of solar energy may receive SolarCoin grants. SolarCoin grants are made at the rate of 15% of Nameplate Capacity. The annual calculation is 365 days X 24 hrs X 15% X Your KW Nameplate Capacity. This works out to 1.314 X the installed KW Nameplate Capacity. The initial SolarCoin grant is retroactive to the install date of the facility or Jan 1, 2010; whichever is more recent. Ongoing SLR grants are made every 6 months based the facility install month.

Grants are free money that you don't have to pay back. it's a Solar charity basically.

>> No.4134897

>>4133696
Get Zcash out of privacy coin section. It has a builtin backdoor and is not secure. Its a fucking honeypot worse than SR2.

I mean with SR2 at least we didn't know for certain if the up jumped DPR was right on his freak out and leaving. With Zcash the fucking lead dev stated that he wanted a backdoor into the coin.

Privacy is 100% or zero there is no in between when it comes to Privacycoins