[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 371 KB, 640x480, FortunetellerBaba02.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4097109 No.4097109 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/ me again.

This will be the last time I mention asx:MEI to you. Serious potential to 2x current market cap (35mil) and stay up there reloading for a further run leading into the new year.

Now let me tell you why... stay tuned!

My crypto portfolio is locked in for next 2 weeks or so, not planning to day trade in this bearish market.

>> No.4097191
File: 46 KB, 561x579, MEI cobalt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For those of you who have been following my posts about MEI a lot of this may be old information but here are points as to why MEI has massive potential immediately next week and running into the new year.

1. Cobalt is an essential ingredient in creating EV batteries. EV cars are about to explode all over the world with every single car brand announcing plans on production of electric vehicles. Estimated demand for Cobalt is pushing the cobalt price up and up. Currently, most of the worlds supply of Cobalt is from the Republic of Congo which is a politically volatile and dangerous place. As such many companies (e.g. Tesla, BMW, etc) wanting to source Cobalt are realising that they cannot solely source Cobalt from that region. Unfortunately currently there are not many other areas which are producing Cobalt. This is MEIs first advantage. They have secured tenements in Canada! Very safe location. Another advantage of a company like Tesla sourcing Cobalt from Canada is they are connected on land as opposed to shipping from Australia.

2. From my understanding Cobalt concentrations of 2% in rock is already very good. We haven't gotten any assay results from MEI so nothing is for sure but, right next door to the land MEI is on is BMR. Now BMR (not listed on the asx) have done some drilling on their land and they have gotten 20% cobalt minerals! That is absolutely insane. Initial testing shows that this cobalt also stretches onto the MEI claim. Now when MEI release their initial historical hole testing this week some time, my prediction is they will obtain cobalt percentages of at least 10%.

3. The EV sector is very hot in stocks atm. Any positive news such as this would ordinarily maybe 2x the sp, but in this current climate, it's likely the price could 3x over 1-2 days.

4. asx:EUC has done testing on throwaway cobalt (from historical mining) which they found 1-2% cobalt remaining in the rubble. EUC has a marketcap of 135mil. Just let that sink in.

>> No.4097220

Further note: BMR is listing on the Nasdaq at a marketcap of 200mil, we are neighbors but our market cap is currently 35mil.

Looking at the TA of MEI, bullish pendant formation looking to breakupward on Wednesday give or take a day - will probably coincide with the announcement.

/biz/ you wanted legitamate research and a good investment? here it is.

kakakakaka

>> No.4097413
File: 21 KB, 320x256, 00000001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All I see are posts about people getting JUSTed by the crypto market, but still no attention when someone has been relentlessly offering this opportunity right to your doorstep.

At least I know 1 other anon has joined me :)

>> No.4097454

Hey thanks Baba, I'd surely buy some if I knew how this stock market thingy works

>> No.4097514

It's much the same as crypto exchanges, you just need to find a platform which will allow you to trade on the asx, in Australia, you can easily create a Commsec account on your computer in 20mins, outside of Australia may be a little more complex as you need to find a platform which let's you trade on the asx.
>>4097454

>> No.4097525

>>4097109
Sincere thanks Baba. Always a voice of sanity

>> No.4097539

Hey Baba, followed your posts in the past, I think you're an interesting and smart person and enjoy reading your thoughts. I'm going to do my own research on this and I'll consult my financial adviser before I invest in the Australian market, but I think I may put some money in.

>> No.4097563

Good to hear :)
>>4097539
>>4097525

GL to us!

>> No.4097570

>>4097191
I can't help but think that battery powered cars are just going to be a fad compared to hydrogen internal combustion engines

>> No.4097606
File: 51 KB, 640x480, baba-goku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Doesn't matter if it is a fad or not, the car companies are already in the process of producing these electric vehicles. Therefore the demand is already there.

IMO it won't be a fad though, the amount of resources it would cost for ALL these car companies to pivot to some other car battery after investing so much into electric would not be practical...

>> No.4097749

>>4097606
You're right that there is short to medium term gains to be made from this technology, it just frustrates the shit out of me that battery is the dominant altcar platform when it's an incredibly environmentally destructive process, not that the environment tends to factor into these matters very much.

>> No.4098071
File: 2.87 MB, 438x259, 1507442296928.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

While this thread is here, consider this: BCH only needs to take 3% of BTCs "marketshare" to get the price of each BCH coin to a target of $750.

With the current drama going on, there's a decent chance this could happen...?