[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 48 KB, 1105x481, slr.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4096722 No.4096722 [Reply] [Original]

Check out SLR, it pumped recently on rumors that it's the next PBR pick for November. Then it sold off and is now consolidating at a higher support level.

This is the type of quiet chart pattern that could pump, just like how both VTC, ZEN and GRS were in periods of low-volume consolidation (less than 200 btc daily volume) before they pumped on hype and news.

If you already caught gains in VTC/GRS/ZEN then you will immediately recognize that SLR could be the next big mover once there's some news. I've only heard the PBR rumor and that they are attending another fucking conference in Europe.

I've already taken an initial position of $300 and will aim to add more as chart pattern confirms a rise off bottom like when ZEN broke out of its low range. Enjoy and remember to DYOR.

>> No.4096825

this is your chance to buy low and sell high

>> No.4097491
File: 21 KB, 320x256, 00000001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Great post, I don't expect anything to happen until after the fork though, I was holding similar amounts of SLR but i've moved it into BCH, looking to re-enter SLR in the coming weeks!

From the youtube interviews I've watched, the company still has a few difficult technicalities they need to work out particularly to due to validating the energgy generated - using applepi etc. For this reason I think no drastic movement will be made for a while yet... but yes, definitely a good opportunity to average up/down atm.

>> No.4098188

any reason for that sudden pump on SLR?

Look like the work of a PnD group

>> No.4098949

The token has literally no value. As much as I like the idea of incorporating blockchain into renewable energy, this is not the way to do it.