[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 46 KB, 535x131, eboost-logo-web.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4088276 No.4088276 [Reply] [Original]

Does this have a future or do i just cut my losses and move on?

>> No.4088305

>>4088276
If they partner with any big esports company or game dev then the value will skyrocket.

If they keep releasing dipshit presentations like their last one it will just keep plummeting.

>> No.4088725

>>4088276
If we want to have some serious discussion about the state of this shitcoin there are three things to touch upon. First the stuff revealed at coin agenda was overall positive and I think will promote growth if the paypal transaction tokenization/ steam market bridging are seamless experiences. Second the consortium, this could go either way as esports and crypto are still in their early days. However, their vision for the consortium is long term but relies on the eboost token to be the main medium of exchange within them. Finally competition, WAX already has raised way more money in their token sales than eboost ever has and they are OPskins.com one of the most profitable websites in the esports community. As a side not the reputation of the "CEO" Marshall Long should be taken into account. He hypes shit up too much and comes up short. If you fell for the 100 billion consortium cap meme you should cut your losses and move on. If you think Marshall and gang are legitimately working on this hold for another year or so. It's a gamble plain and simple.

>> No.4088786

>>4088725
it's unsettling that every eboost thread I post in I get a pink id.

>> No.4088924

the lead dev got butthurt on their discord after the conference when people said that what he announced wasn't that big of a deal. He hyped this coin up for weeks and said that their news was going to be "godlike" and then when it came time to present he didn't deliver.
I really don't think that there's all that much money to really be made in gaming related crypto, I was hoping that at least some whale group would manipulate a pump out of this but it never happened.

>> No.4089050

>>4088924
I disagree that there isn't money to be made, the means are just not ready yet.

>> No.4089070

>>4089050
maybe this is all just too early, I just don't think the demand is there. I'm sure the demand will happen eventually but I don't think we're anywhere close to the point where gamers need a crypto for anything

>> No.4089105
File: 81 KB, 800x750, bretty gud desu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4088276
No sympathy for EBST bagholders.
You should have seen this coming.