[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 63 KB, 1280x720, 1508911659614.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4058458 No.4058458 [Reply] [Original]

OK, real talk, although I jumped off the LINK ship at 42 cents, it is still my "cool" coin. Which price /biz/ actually jump back to this sinking ship.

LINKies is not allowed to participate in this thread.

>> No.4058486

>>4058458
Very hard to say. The price is going to sink till they release news which could be any time

>> No.4058549

with the team rarely communicate + sibos over + btc fork coming, 16 cents?

>> No.4058726
File: 8 KB, 250x207, 1508849213193.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4058486
well desu its holding pretty solid between 4000 and 4500 the past days. smartcontract/chainlink are pretty anit-hype though (i mean, i dont mind it, its kinda professional this way) but yeah, wont go mooning until news. just imagine 3 major exchanges have it by end of november, + new team member announcemnt... straight to $1 im not even kidding

>> No.4058749

>>4058458
no other coin looks as interesting as it
also that man in OP looks handsome

>> No.4058783

I jumped off at 42 as well but would buy back in if the price came down to reflect a market cap that is reasonable for a small team producing PoC work. The token will not actually be used for a long time and we currently have no idea about the real economics of the token use-case. Current valuation of the market at $80 million is absurd but I'd take a speculative punt again if it dropped under $50 million.

>> No.4058793

>>4058726
The price is not and has not ever been set by market forces or genuine investor sentiment.

>> No.4058795

>>4058458
If you actually want to make money, buy hvn. Not at this moment though, wait for it to dip in the afternoon, buy in at 650 sat or below.

>> No.4058814
File: 8 KB, 251x201, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4058793
so what?

>> No.4058821

>>4058814
So the fact that it's "holding steady" at a particular price point is a meaningless metric for predicting its floor or future behavior

>> No.4058856

>>4058783
>>4058793
>>4058821
>An actual reasonable investor on /biz/
This hasn't happened in a while. Shill me something, bruv

>> No.4058888

>>4058856
Flip stacks of XLM between 615 and 645 sats. It's not glamorous mooning but it's a decent 5% you can rake in a couple of times a day.

>> No.4058933

>>4058888
My man. I've flipped XLM a couple of times this week, I'm temporarily cucked though, bought a bunch at 680 two nights ago when the volume was up.

>> No.4059041

>>4058783
Wow. You really need to do a little more research on this.

The Chainlink network v1.0 was finished before the presale and people can now set up nodes since recently; and smart contracts have been available on the website for a while now.
This means the entire working product is being rolled out as we speak.

You have the wrong idea if you think this is just "PoC work", and "the token won't be used for a long time".

>Current valuation of the market at $80 million is absurd
Chris man, the valuation also partly reflects future potential (mainstream freaking smart contracts) and also current elements like the SWIFT connection.
Compared to 90% of the literally useless shitcoins with a larger market cap than Link, Link is criminally undervalued.

>> No.4059055

>>4059041
> Compared to 90% of the literally useless shitcoins with a larger market cap than Link, Link is criminally undervalued.

Tell me about it. Just look at LISK's marketcap. Who the fuck even uses LISK as a smart contract platform? And just how many smart contract platforms do you fags need?

>> No.4059094

>>4059041

>The Chainlink network v1.0 was finished before the presale and people can now set up nodes since recently; and smart contracts have been available on the website for a while now.
This means the entire working product is being rolled out as we speak.

>You have the wrong idea if you think this is just "PoC work", and "the token won't be used for a long time".

The network may be there but the clclients are not and will not be in any mass until possibly somewhere in the future when and if the current PoC work pays off with adoption.

>Chris man, the valuation also partly reflects future potential (mainstream freaking smart contracts) and also current elements like the SWIFT connection.

It's overvalued even with those things. It has promising possible upsides maybe sometime in the future. And like I say, it's worth a punt at a lower valuation but 80 million for what is still a two man band with no clients is nuts.

>Compared to 90% of the literally useless shitcoins with a larger market cap than Link, Link is criminally undervalued.

Basing a valuation on the fact that other useless things are overvalued and that this thing should be valued higher because people have stupidly over-valued other things is a pretty poor way of assessing risks in proportion to rewards.

>> No.4059154

>>4059094
A company that's rolling out a full working product is doing a lot more than "PoC work".

And if you want to say LINK is overvalued, then you better say in the same breath that you think many of the cryptos with a higher market cap are even more overvalued.
Otherwise it's a lie by omission.

>> No.4059170

>>4059154
The work link is doing with potential clients is PoC work. That is literally what they just presented at SIBOS.

>And if you want to say LINK is overvalued, then you better say in the same breath that you think many of the cryptos with a higher market cap are even more overvalued. Otherwise it's a lie by omission.

This actually needs saying? Jesus ...

>> No.4059219

>>4059170
>The work link is doing with potential clients is PoC work. That is literally what they just presented at SIBOS.
... and in addition they're rolling out a full working product.
You get that, right?

>This actually needs saying? Jesus ...
Of course.
Otherwise you create the impression that you think a cheaper superior product is overpriced compared to more expensive inferior products.

>> No.4059220

>>4059094
You think it's overvalued by 30%? There's no such precision in crypto, how familiar are you really with this market?

Everything is valued on potential. What are the use cases for ethereum right now?
Who will win adoption from chainlink in the future, overcoming their head start and connections?

>>4059170
It's best to exit the market if you don't agree with how it is valued at the moment

>> No.4059257

>>4059220
Use case for ethereum, provide the largest structure to easily impliment a block chain project. A lot of people in crypto don't seen to understand that most of these projects that exist are built off the back of ETH. If you want to value its use, value what what made off of it, then you can start valuing ETH itself based off of that.

>> No.4059312

>>4059220

>You think it's overvalued by 30%? There's no such precision in crypto, how familiar are you really with this market?

No. I think it's overvalued by considerably more than 30% but a further 30% fall would put it in the realm where I would make a small, highly speculative bet on it at least making some gains due to pumping and maybe making a break-out. But that would still be a risky bet. With the current state of affairs I wouldn't invest comfortably until market cap was down under 30 million.

>> No.4059341

>>4058458
I think it's hovering around the floor atm.
The only way I see it drop sub 20cent, is if theres any bad news coming.

No news, or good news it will either remain stable or rise.

>> No.4059367

>>4059312
>I think it's overvalued by considerably more than 30%
And what are you basing this on?