[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 24 KB, 488x237, lkayqvkqhstz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4056731 No.4056731 [Reply] [Original]

This guy's my room-mate, and, let me tell you, he's an asshole. He just sits around all day ripping bongtokes and watching anime while lurking 4chan & reddit, just fucking totally fried the whole time, occasionally bursting out into laughter after posting an "update." I've never even met Sergey or anyone else on the dev team, and he honestly hasn't left the house for more than an hour since February. I don't even know how he got involved with ChainLink, SmartContract or any of this. I read how he helped bilk you guys for like $32 million, but he's two months behind on rent already and has eaten all of my cheese. I don't know what the fuck you guys are on about, but I do need Rory's rent before next month, so please send me your "bags" (as Rory likes to call them before cackling like a maniac and mumbling "muh sibos, muh sibos" and then laughing some more as he reads requests to join the slack channel). Thank you.

0x5418ed09714b64cac15fd83accfa625c8399dea6

>> No.4056777

>>4056731
This is why you don't rent to people with an Oracle problem worse then SJW's.

>> No.4056794

LARP

>> No.4056946

>>4056794
Well, yeah, of course I'm LARPing; is it any good?

>> No.4056955

>>4056946
no

>> No.4057034

>>4056946
Worth a chuckle but far from believable.

>> No.4057052

chuckle/10

>> No.4057126

>>4056946

I thought it was funny, mildly creative, pass the bong bro.

>> No.4057211

>>4056946

Got a few keks out of me, thanks.

>> No.4057303

>>4056731

I saw Rory at a grocery store near SIBOS last week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packs of toilet paper without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the packs of toilet paper and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each pack and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>> No.4057326

>>4056731

Sergey smoked a bong on stage at SIBOS and said "Fuck bitches, get money" then used a make it rain gun to rain $1 bills all over the assembled bankers and he got a standing ovation.

>> No.4057365

>>4056946
I enjoyed it.

>> No.4057386

Wtf is this real just sold 100k link arrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUUUCKK

>> No.4057497

>>4057303
kek'd, nice pasta m8

>> No.4057570

>>4057303
Pure pasta gold

>> No.4057651

To be honest, the whole encounter seemed strange. I had heard a lot about Rory on the underground website run by the hacker known as four chan. Mainly that he was a gentleman and rumoured to be one the four sons of Tadg Mac Nuadat. Everything I had seen today flew in the face of what I'd read. Anyway, I paid for my cheetos and left and forgot about whole encounter for a few days until I came home from work late one night, probably about a week later, I think it was a Tuesday night, and there was Rory sitting on the steps of my apartment building, his entire body wracked with sobbing. "Rory, what's the matter" I said as I gently touched his shoulder. He looked up at me, eyes wet with tears, and tried to smile unconvincingly. "It's destroyed, all destroyed." His voice broke as he broke down weeping again.

I gently tried to encourage him to stand and make him follow me, which he did, like a compliant child being led by their parent. We went upstairs to my apartment and i sat him at the small table in my kitchen and poured him some neat whisky. He swallowed it in one gulp and set the glass down, every so gently and began to turn the glass slowly. He looked me in the eye, hard, and began his story: "the oracles have morphed, they have attained self awareness. It is a disaster, a complete disaster and I CANNOT FIND SERGEY" he began to scream.

>> No.4057810

>>4057651
Go on

>> No.4058083

>>4057810
He began slapping himself in the face repeatedly, continuing to scream but this time at himself "you are an idiot Rory, you brought this one yourself, noooo nooo you wouldn't listen to mother and stay away from the oracles, you had to keep digging and digging." The pitch of his voice kept rising and suddenly he whipped out a pair of gold plated Desert Eagle pistols from his trench coat pockets and began firing them repeatedly into the walls and ceiling and floor. I don't know if you have ever heard a desert eagle pistol but god are they loud, especially at 10pm in a quiet apartment building, in a quiet part of town. I could hear screaming coming from other apartment buildings and decided it was time to get out of there before Rory turned on me. At that point I tried to run for the door but Rory screamed at me "you aren't going anywhere!” He grabbed me by the shirt collar and pushed me first through my apartment door. "Take me to your car, you need to get me to Detroit." He looked at me for moment, kindly I thought for the circumstances and then continued "We need to find the block chain key holder named Ringo chan. Only he will know how to unlink the oracles from the block chain."

By now I could hear sirens in the distance as we ran back out through the front of the apartment and to my car as fast as we could. I was a captive, but a willing one.