[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 39 KB, 360x240, should-you-buy-a-foreclosed-home-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
399532 No.399532[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

sup /biz/

we've basically realized that renting a home is something that only good goyim do, but can find next to no information online when it comes to purchasing a foreclosed home.

how do you even start about researching a good foreclosure to purchase? all of the websites i found are either trying to sell you something and I just dont trust banks. Help a first time foreclosure purchaser, /biz/.

>> No.399533

>>399532
>dont trust banks
>want to buy a foreclosed home

I've got bad news for you, Anon.

>> No.399542

>>399533
what I mean by that is that I don't trust them to give me the full information. I want to walk in there with some knowledge so we don't get hung out to dry.

>> No.399546

>>399542
lol

when it comes to foreclosed real estate you will be fucked hard.

you will be fucked by the bank, then the gov't, then then niggers and poor who have by now taken up residence in the shithole you are buying.

>> No.399547

>>399546
So don't do it then, basically.

>> No.400535

>>399532

Hire a property inspector, make sure no one flushed concrete down the toilets on the way out.

All the old books on property speculation are good.

Maybe buy a place and rent it out?

>> No.401573

I've purchased 3 foreclosed homes since '09 and they've all turned out to be excellent deals.

But, unfortunately, you probably have missed the boat. With home prices on the rise in all but the worst areas, they're very hard to find. And, I've found that RE agents, whose business specialized in foreclosures, no longer even bother with it because there's no inventory. Even buying a short sale is very unlikely.

Basically, if you want to buy your own house, just start looking around and see what's out there. But, don't expect to get the deal of a lifetime just because it's not an owner-occupied - those days are long gone.