[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 370x310, wagerr.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3986878 No.3986878 [Reply] [Original]

Happening now. Get in there boys.

https://discordapp.com/invite/tkcXS34

>> No.3986960

pls give cliff notes
this is the biggest shitcoin in the history of shitcoins and its hilarious watching it burn to the ground

>> No.3986993

bitch just screencap some stuff i aint going on their discord

>> No.3987220

Nothing special. It's business as usual desu. Been in this since the very first ICO round and the chats have always been like this since the Slack channel.

The ICO timeline posted a bit further up is eerily accurate though. I can clearly remember every moment of hype and fud as they hit and as attitudes started shifting. The payout fuckup was a clear signal to sell but I didn't dare pull the trigger at .14. My mistake.

The project does however promise to solve an actual problem with an actual use case - something about 90% of projects will not do.

>> No.3987351

>>3987220

i sold at 12 cents after the payout fuckup
IMO this team is a disaster and they will never release a working product
shame as I DID like the idea and thought it had potential

but ideas are worthless and execution is everything
and Dr. Gook and his team have proven over and over again that they dont know wtf theyre doing

>> No.3987485

literally forgot this existed, and I had some at some point

>> No.3987494

Biggest piece of shit in crypto bar none

The CEO is a moron and the dev is an inept mong. Shit will go down to less than a penny in 6 months

>> No.3987573

>>3986878

>>3987494
Wait they have devs still. I thought everyone bailed

>> No.3987741

the wagerr bagholders are unbelievable
they must suffer from some kind of digital stockholm syndrome

for those who dont know about this coin... heres a quick recap

>botched ICO where some buyers got the wrong amounts of coins
>never got listed on a real exchange, after over half a year its still only listed on graveyards like Waves DEX
>devs never released any code on github... claim its because they dont want competitors to rip off their code
>interest in coin dies... devs try to drum up interest by having a betting event on the mcgregor/mayweather fight
>devs fuck up MANUAL payouts on the fight
>bettors receive too many coins... dev team has to buy the coins back from them
>later on devs admit their code was shit, everything had to be scrapped and they have to start from scratch
>dev members leave team
>mainnet release as of now pushed back to january 15
>still no wallet, no exchanges, no updates, nothing

>> No.3987820

didnt they run this ICO on fucking WAVES?

>> No.3987969

>>3987741
They also took the hurricane in houston and used that as an excuse fir the fuckup on payouts. The thing that really sucks is that it was a decent idea. Maybe someone elsecwill take over the project.

>> No.3988847

>>3987820

Waves was the first surprise after the ICO ended.

I couldn't even sell after the ICO cos I couldn't get access to the shit for ages. The site wouldn't accept the address.