[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 51 KB, 800x300, 7D6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3982812 No.3982812 [Reply] [Original]

Also, is capitulation just an euphemism for being fist fucked right in the ass?

>> No.3982832
File: 127 KB, 710x594, 1503724357989.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this is what we call a bunch of children creating a bubble because they don't realize they are trading ratios where the bottom line is still peoples local fiat currency

>> No.3982869

>>3982832
My point is that a lot of coins are returning to March - June prices, before this year's major pumps.

>> No.3982938

>>3982869
assumptions are that most peoples bottom line is still their local fiat and that this is a good shakeout
if it existed before the shitcoin boom of spring: it will have to justify its pre boom price in sats as it meets up with the old price. volume will surely pick up and it may look like it has reversed for a bit, but this is a trap. people will have to mentally justify paying x of their local fiat per coin and trust the entire crypto economy going along with them for another bull season. instead, things will likely fall through their satoshi price and meet a new equilibrium somewhere between their old fiat price and their new fiat price based on how desirable it is to obtain.

for new projects: similar but the floors should be a bit sturdier unless they are total vaporware projects or really losing holder faith in other ways or have no incentive to hold and nothing on the horizon

>> No.3982951

>>3982938
and for this year's projects being vaporware or just total shit, that's a lot of them. the majority of them - where they seem to be creating a solution where there is no problem or no added efficiency over something completely identical

>> No.3983053

>>3982938
Well your prognosis sounds about right. Assuming that tech starts being more important now, do you have any picks before years end after the fork drama?

>> No.3983170

i prefer not to give public tips or picks, sorry. i'm pretty conservative with my choices and tend to look for things that i believe will still be in demand throughout an overall crypto downturn to keep myself hedged, along with some of the mainstays that i am satisfied with. some of these so "smart hedges" can seem appealing at first until you look into it and realize that holding a basket of the top 25 currencies doesn't do any better than holding the few that are the most promising, which can frequently just end up being bitcoin itself. these tokens may also have odd fee schemes. someone should do the math on them, i know there are a few floating around