[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 59 KB, 537x301, 1508554585408.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3980530 No.3980530 [Reply] [Original]

Who else loves seeing this shitheaded, low iq Linkfags getting BTFO with the recent crash of 50%+ and falling of link? Meanwhile all the smart money is in BTC getting free bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash. Feels amazing.

All those moronic neckbeards that actually bought into the LinkMeme are losing what little money they were able to accumulate.

LINKES on suicide watch. Link just broke sub 20. Linkies are the niggers of the trading world.

>> No.3980549

>>3980530

It's really amazing how hooked /biz/ became on this particular coin.

I guess the circulation is just too high, and the dev team too small to deliver a knock out product.

I'll consider buying at $0.10

>> No.3980551

>>3980530
CAN WE FORGET ABOUT THE LINK I SHILLED WHEN I WAS DRUNK
I DIDN'T MEAN TO TRADE FOR THAT
I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT WAS SAID OR HOW YOU DUMPED ON ME
PLEASE TELL ME

PLEASE TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYY-YYY-YYY
I'M POSTING ALL MY WOJAKS
AND I'M
SLEEPING WHILE THE CHINKS SELL
I BOUGHT IN AT THE PUMP'S END LAST NIGHT
AND IT'S GONE, GONE, GONE

IT'S NO SURPRISE TO ME I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY
CAUSE EVERY NOW AND THEN /biz/ KICKS THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME
THE PAJEET ALARM IS GOING OFF AND THERE'S A SHILLING THREAD
STILL BUMPING

PLEASE TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYY-YYY-YYY
I'M ALL IN ON THIS SHITCOIN
AND I'M
SCREAMING AT YOU SERGEY
I BOUGHT IN AFTER SIBOS LAST NIGHT

(effffyouuuuuuuuu)
IT'S NO SURPRISE TO ME I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY
CAUSE EVERY NOW AND THEN /biz/ KICKS THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME
(effffyouuuuuuuuu)
CAN WE FORGET ABOUT THE LINK I SHILLED WHEN I WAS DRUNK
I DIDN'T MEAN TO TRADE FOR THAT

>> No.3980578

>>3980549
it's hilarious. I'm here with my gf high off my ass on phenbit and crushed hydrocodone watching link's price plumet on a auto refresh laptop as we watch zootopia. I love seeing the day of rope for linkies. Hopefully mods will start banning all link faggots for posting their moronic low iq coin here.

>> No.3980602

>>3980549
I'm with this guy, $0.10 sounds like a solid launching off point. The developers are still working on the ruby backend for their system, people will keep getting demotivated over the next month or two because 'no progress'

I would even try getting link at $0.05 I can see it going there with how little has been posted publicly and to the github profiles of the devs.

I'll buy my link knowing some shitposting linkie is about to off himself, and that feels good.

>> No.3980614

>>3980530
Dump Link here:

0x5D54713e65612145cD3559Fb13574fAce1b0aDBC

>> No.3980637

>>3980602
exactly. Is anyone else non-ironically jacking off to the thought of all these linkies getting BTOF and getting rewarded for their lack of due diligence and ultimately moronically stupid action of buying into link? I have already came 4 times today jacking off to the thought of these degenerate link faggots losing their money on this nigger token.