[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 142 KB, 630x1200, ghost protocol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3971589 No.3971589 [Reply] [Original]

When is XVG releasing Ghost--I mean Wraith Protocol. Can't find the date anywhere. Or am I just retardeded.

>> No.3972396

>>3971589
never -- it's the shittest of coins

>> No.3972680
File: 64 KB, 780x589, 1507544556679.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3971589
Originally end of September but lead Dev admitted that date was from the marketers who blew their load too early.

Sunerok is doing an interview next week, we'll see if he gives a date.

As of now, Verge will only continue to plummet until Wraith ACTUALLY comes out. Good chance to fill a bag if you believe in the team.

Only two things keeping me from selling is that
1.Built in TOR seems novel
2.John McAfee personally endorsed Verge

Overall, it's not a bad idea to fill a few coins in your bag. Risky if you want to go all in.

>> No.3973188

On this board i remember people talking about the muh Protocol since fucking july. No wonder this shitcoin is plummeting, they created hype for nothing

>> No.3973431

>>3973188
Do you (or anyone else) remember that retarded airline pilot from Alaska that drove a Trump branded pickup truck talking a lot of shit about XVG? He called anyone out that doubted this shitcoin and its gamer-tier marketing "Wraith Protocol" which is a load of technical horseshit anyway.

Verge offers nothing that other privacy coins aren't already doing better. Having said that, some people that purchased this shit early on made absolutely ludicrous gains during its initial runup but those days are done.