[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 104 KB, 800x600, bitcoinlitecoinrocker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3946269 No.3946269 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.3946287

I unironically believe this

>> No.3946439

Big if true

Sent from my iPhone

>> No.3946497

litecoiners are by far the most delusional of all shitcoiners i've come across. at least there's logic in betting on a shitcoin that does something, anything. with litecoin people have been praying for adoption for 5 years and nothing has ever happened. because really, other than gamblers, who would really want to spend money on litecoin when noone else wants anything to do with it?

>> No.3946516

this is true. In the long run, I think LTC's founder was right--bitcoin will be used as a store of value, while litecoin will be used more for actual purchases/transactions. Gonna be real comfy for both. There will be other coins with other uses, but nothing will replace these two as actually currency.

>> No.3946591

>>3946497

>One of the most vibrant communities in all of crypto.

>$4-$90

>Devs working with Apple iMessage SDK to incorporate LTC into iOS.

>Nothing has ever happened.

I'd understand if you would just come out and say you want our place in the spotlight.

>> No.3946683

>>3946591
typical litecoiners looking at the $ instead of BTC, there were 40 other coins that had significantly higher gains that litecoin did, its nothing special, and it certianly is NOT a way to make money.

>sdk
wow, its fucking nothing. wait until bitcoin gets implimented because people sure as fuck don't want to receive litecoin over messages.

>want our place in the spotlight
only about 10% of what i own is more unknown than litecoin is, but thats only because litecoin has been around for several years while its accomplished nothing. centralized: 75% of coins in the hands of a few exchanges and chinese miners, minute on-chain transaction volumes, of which 90%+ are to and from exchanges. its a dead coin walking, propped up only by speculators

>> No.3946747

>>3946516
charreeree is clueless when it comes to the economic forces around crypto, and he's also pretty clueless about the technology too, seeing as he never was able to make any changes to litecoin and had to rely on bitcoin developers doing all the real work, even when litecoin was first to launch something on chain, like segwit (which is seeing no use on litecoin today).

and while he's been crying on twitter about "the silver to bitcoin's gold" coins with actual value to the cryptosphere like ethereum have completely eaten litecoin's lunch. sooner or later coins like litecoin won't be worth maintaining separate blockchains for.

>> No.3946800

>>3946683
>>3946747
Check the charts, brah.

>> No.3946956

>>3946747

Value?

Like creating more shitcoins?