Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 33 KB, 566x557, 1309057788566.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3911940 No.3911940 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

so apparently this btc address owns half a billion dollar worth of btc.
1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s

wonder who it belongs to.

>> No.3911940,1 [INTERNAL] 

this address belongs to Binance.

>> No.3911940,1 [INTERNAL] 

this address belongs to Binance.

>> No.3911940,2 [INTERNAL] 

so someone replied to this thread and said that the address belongs to binance....? anyway you can confirm that because it doesnt make any sense to me i looked up a transaction on the block chain then saw that my binance btc address had sent the funds to the 1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s address.....totally curius if anyone can confirm anything for me i dont know weather or not ive been hacked and money has been stolen yet as i am still counting my funds to see it was for about a 400 dollar amount it says and theres a massive list of other wallet addresses that say they sent large amounts over as well. at this point it says the account has 226 million dollars worth of bitcoin.

>> No.3911940,2 [INTERNAL] 

so someone replied to this thread and said that the address belongs to binance....? anyway you can confirm that because it doesnt make any sense to me i looked up a transaction on the block chain then saw that my binance btc address had sent the funds to the 1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s address.....totally curius if anyone can confirm anything for me i dont know weather or not ive been hacked and money has been stolen yet as i am still counting my funds to see it was for about a 400 dollar amount it says and theres a massive list of other wallet addresses that say they sent large amounts over as well. at this point it says the account has 226 million dollars worth of bitcoin.

>> No.3911940,3 [INTERNAL] 

he is a hacker

>> No.3911940,3 [INTERNAL] 

he is a hacker

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action