[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 198 KB, 1024x512, 2b9fb957-6e92-4809-bf24-9453ac194a08.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3902614 No.3902614 [Reply] [Original]

Shareholders demand answers. There will be blood when Sergey leaves SIBOS.

>> No.3902634

Lmao deluded linkies.

>> No.3902659

>>3902614
The Link delusion is strong with this one.

>> No.3902662

we are up 10% today alone

What the fuck is your faggots problem? It's like you expect to turn your lunch money into a lambo over night

>> No.3902691

>>3902662
WOW 10% TO .44

dumb fuck. 10% shit is still shit.

>> No.3902700

>>3902662

Vaporware faggot. Chainlink is nothing more than a mere idea and a ERC20 token.

They ain't go partnerships, they ain't got shit deluded anon.

Watch this plummet 20-30% more this week.

IT'S OVER LINKIES. IT'S OVER!!!

>> No.3902710

There always have to be new bag holders for something to rise. I bought at the top and guess what? I am not fucking selling as will say another 30% who bought high. Now the space the whales left has no whaleprint. Once the whaleprint comes back we will shoot beyond where even I am holding. This is a 300k coin at least.

>> No.3902722

>>3902691
a 10% return is more than most normie stock investors make in a year.

You guys are fucking spoiled in crypto

>> No.3902734

Whales kid 20% made them jizz me included dumped faster than a virgin on prom night

>> No.3902757

Am I supposed to fud? All other linkies are...

>> No.3903559

Shitcoin bagholders aren't shareholders HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.3903585

fucking pajeet with your 5k LINK you're not a fucking shareholder BTFO

>> No.3903608

This is going to give me a fantastic launch pad for my next missions

>> No.3903625

I'm sorry, but has Chainlink already crashed? Oh, that's right. The cryptogame isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only halfway there. Does not having the lead at halfway count as a crash? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this comment when the cryptogame is still on?
Linkers are still accumulating right now and Chainlink have been the best ICO in the cryptoworld. They're competing against one of the worst coins in crypto (RIPPLE) who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Jews. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Chainlink is one of the best fucking coins in the world, they are developing Oracles and would be doing much more if it wasn't for the jews. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Chainlink reaches 5€ and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cripple just went down 0.3% and Chainlink went up 0.7%. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a comment like that on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chainlink comments because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like oracles because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ICOs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your comments and threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

>> No.3903632

>>3902710
this is what delusion looks like

>> No.3903655

lmao he thinks he is a shareholder