[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 29 KB, 745x481, ethbet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3838931 No.3838931 [Reply] [Original]

MONEY FOR NOTHING AND CHICKS FOR FREE

>he didnt accumulate when it was below ICO price
>he's still holding overpriced garbage gambling coins that he bought high
>buy high, sell low

>> No.3838946

>>3838931
What the fuck do you mean "when"? It's still way below ICO

>> No.3838977

>>3838931
waiting for a coss mini-moon so I can go all in an ebet and retire

>> No.3839034

>>3838931
dont have a lot of faith in this one. i bought it the first day it was listed on ED like a week or so back, bought like 20k forget the price, think it was maybe 0.0006 ETH, then a day or so later the BTC price spiked and all the alts started dying. I sold that shit as fast as humanly possible for exactly what I paid for it and sure enough it ended up tanking like 40% a day later and still hasn't recovered to that price. I dunno, just doesn't seem like it has a lot of interest, and some of the FUD i've heard has been concerning like the dev team is one guy, and apparently his big plan involved being able to set your own edge against opponents (presumably reducing edge to like 49.9999999% would mean a minimal payout in comparison to lower edge?) but allegedly some people found his source code was all fucked up and the dice game wasn't even properly randomized or something.

Personally I think i'll stay away from this one. Maybe some short term gains if it gets targeted for a PnD or something but just get a sketchy vibe.

>> No.3839113

>>3839034
For me I’m just gonna buy this shit on sale, set up some exponential tiered sell orders and leave it

its gonna moon sometime, but when and to how high who the fuck knows

>> No.3839148

>>3838931
more like money for bags and JUST for free

>> No.3839172

>>3839034
kek what a fucking idiot

theres less than 10 grand volume and the only people who are selling are the retards who didnt realise this is a long term hold and need cash now

Fucking lmao at how people here say this is a 'sketchy' coin yet throw thousands at shit like metaverse and elixr

>> No.3839227

Im now rich.