[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.20 MB, 800x763, Sergey_Nakamoto_Crossing_the_Delaware.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3833918 No.3833918 [Reply] [Original]

Imagine you live in a world that's fake. Who are your heroes? Linkmarines. Imagine you live in a world that's totally plastic. Who are your enemies if you're a whale? The Linkmarines. We ARE the future. We ARE the leaders. We ARE the Linkmarines. We ARE...those that were given the mantle and the birthright...by SergeyfrickinNazarov and Steve Ellis. They've taught you to not know who they are and hate them, but they’re renowned around the world. Sergey Nazarov for weeks…had dysentery and lost about a third of his weight. And climbed around freezing ice with his men where they would go on marches at night and they’d lose 10-15 men just in one margin call…to at dawn, battle the sell walls 3 to 1…in places like Etherdelta...in 30 below temperatures…In 20 plus mile marches. In the dark with men margin called all around them. And Sergey Nazarov with di-harrea running out of his pants on top of that SIBOS stage. MARCHING to kick ASS! MARCHING not to GIVE UP! TAKING ACTION! THAT’S WHO WE COME FROM, AND WE LET ALL THESE WHALE SCUM RULE US. I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO YOU….AND THE HUMAN SPIRIT IS...RISING! YOU WILL NOT TURN US INTO WHALE FOOD! YOU WILL NOT POISON US ANYMORE! YOU WILL NOT KILL US! OUR SPIRIT TRANSCENDS ALL YOU’VE DONE TO US! It’s simple. Stop feeling like you don’t have power, stop feeling pathetic and weak, it starts with a war growl, it starts with…getting fired up, staring at yourself in the mirror, and showing some teeth, and saying I’m a Linkmarine, I have dignity, I’m gonna resist, I’m going to start recognizing the sell walls, I’m going to break free from it, I’m going to fight with my family, and realize we’re under attack by the whales. And I’m not going to fight with my fellow linkmarines. We’re going to organize. Humanity’s gonna come together. AAAYYYAAA! YEEEAAA! WE KNOW WE’RE UNDER ATTACK! WE KNOW IT! WE’RE GOING TO BREAK THE SELL WALLS! YEAAAAHHH! GRRRAAAHHH! WE’RE COMING FOR YOU WHALES. RRNNGGRRRCOMINGFORYACOMINGFORYA! WE KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING

>> No.3833949

>>3833918
The thing that makes me nervous is I really don't think bankers like swift will want to share their cartel with 4chan. Does link have a backup plan aside from partnering with bankers?

>> No.3833970
File: 292 KB, 748x1194, 70349539251f21a647552bb6a50c5022.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3833949
SHOW THE BANKERS ALL OUR RARE PEPES

>> No.3833995

>>3833949
bankers have no choice. Middlemen are getting whacked in the new world. In order for a system like Chainlink's to be successful, it needs to be decentralized

>> No.3834084
File: 1.40 MB, 1280x720, IMG_2590.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3833918
Sesh

>> No.3834094

>Sergey with diarrhoea
Good thing he's presenting next to the toilet

>> No.3834102

>>3833995
Bankers have a choice
Jp Morgan for example doing their own block chain
Customers of swift are already looking into other places
Chain link isn't anything special and banks don't have to use it at all

>> No.3834197

>>3833949
What about the bankers who can see the writing is on the wall for banking? Some of them would jump at chainlink no? The new breed.