[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.73 MB, 345x253, timrealestate.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
380701 No.380701 [Reply] [Original]

>looking for summer job
>see ad for part-time minimum wage dishwasher
>go to the restaurant's website
>fill out application
>click submit
>"YOU'VE COMPLETED PART ONE OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS. PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION."
>100 questions that are either obvious or super ambiguous
>NOPE

wtf /biz/? They can't just look at my past job experience or see that I'm majoring in economics to know that I'm not a complete retard. No, they need a full psychological profile

>> No.380706

>>380701
>They can't just see that I'm majoring in economics to know that I'm not a complete retard.

>> No.380716

Why would you want to become a wage slave pleb?

>> No.380718

>>380701
/biz/ fucking dishwasher part-time job questions. I'm deleting the bookmark. Fuck you m00t

>> No.380936

>>380701
This has nothing to do with /biz/ you FUCKING MORON.

>> No.380977

>>380701

not only does this have very little to do with
business and finance, if you're unwilling to jump through a few extra hoops for a job that you need or want, then don't do it and sit on your ass at home.

>> No.381025

Senior Utensil Hygienics Engineer for a major edible goods servicer here.

Ignore these trolls, OP.
Ask me anything about the industry.

>> No.381027

>>380977

This.

You need them more than they need you. If you don't want the job, they have 20 other ambitions people who do.

Your economics major doesn't mean shit. Your ego, does. Who's to say you won't get bored after a week and think "man I'm above this job I'm an economics student I'm quitting." In fact, you weren't even dedicated enough to answer their questions, what makes you think you'll be dedicated to the job?

>> No.381029

Porcelain Sterilization Analyst reporting in.

OP, they need you to complete the preliminary psychological assessment before tasking you with the responsibility of managing these kinds of workloads in this fast paced environment. Plus, after the training and probationary period, and after you've obtained your certification, you'll be responsible for managing your own S.U.D.S. levels.

They need to make sure you're not some kind of fruitcake.

If you want a career in backend operations in the edible goods industry you need to take the screening process a bit more seriously.

>> No.381058

>Doesn't want to spend an hour or two answering questions
>Obviously won't want to spend longer cleaning dishes

You're a dumb cunt, OP. Open your eyes.