[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 388x380, 1506810591861.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3775589 No.3775589 [Reply] [Original]

>cloudy and normal temperature day in London
>the summer months of weekends walking outside in sun and heat, feeling overwhelmed my Chads and Staceys, have turned in to damp Saturdays spent feeling alone in the British museum and aimless Sundays
>become bored with all books and activites

I was considering going to the museums at south Kensington where the guy just got arrested but I didn't.

I'm currently drinking crappy coffee and realising my Saturday is even more vacuous and empty than usual.

I am considering having even more Ben and Jerry's ice cream when I get home to soothe the pain.

Wtf do I do? My only ideas are seeing it or blade runner or walking around somewhere I haven't been before. But there's nothing to see

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

>> No.3775676

As long as you do something mate.

Do you wanna meet girls? Get tinder, it's not rocket science.. And even if you only get the most ratchet matches it's better than nothing..
Go out with them and practice being social..

>> No.3775685

Get the fuck off /biz/