[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 63 KB, 395x269, Marines.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3709634 No.3709634 [Reply] [Original]

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8ax0put&sh=b6ba06f6

Upvote this post for normies if you...
Support privacy. Support the ODN Marines. Support /ourcoin/.

>> No.3709710
File: 1.22 MB, 1760x1024, bigger.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No government should be snooping in on our behavior. I come from a 3rd world country and I could be captured and imprisoned for communicating sexually with my boyfriend (i'm gay).

>> No.3709774

man i agree. this is a great coin! gonna beat bitcoin for sure oh man i love stocks!
>>3709634

>> No.3709871
File: 183 KB, 1218x670, ODNMOONING.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything.

Now let's do some comparisons. Status and Obsidian both have messenger applications, but Obsidian has a more niche market. In Peter Thiel's Zero to One he says to start small and monopolize. It's easier to gain traction, which means there's a higher likelyhood of Obsidian being more successful than Status.

Status Market Cap = $106,148,564 Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

This means x10 growth from current prices.

Also since Obsidian is a platform most similar to Stratis we should see similar market caps in the near future.

Stratis Market Cap = $ 394,401,276 Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

This means close to x40 growth from current prices.

As Monero is to Bitcoin, Obsidian is to Ethereum. Also the technical cofounder of Monero is a technical advisor of Obsidian. This is a 1/1000 type of opportunity. Get on this rocket ship before it launches, folks.