[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 200x200, decred-logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3699978 No.3699978 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw actually did research and invested in projects with a great dev team, great tech, relatively low market cap and many upcoming developments, like Decred
>tfw investment has been going down or sideways for months, while shitcoins are mooning hard

Why does no one care about this coin?

>> No.3700043

>>3699978
same boat as you. just dumped it for obsidian. im done with it

>> No.3700152

>>3700043
I think it can be very big in the future, like several billion market cap. I'm just holding, because I'd be pissed if it mooned after I sold it. At least the staking returns are good. Hopefully it will get some more hype in the next few months with Lightning Network support, Trezor and Ledger, the proposal system and privacy features.

>> No.3700159

>muh governance

>> No.3700200

>>3700159
Do you not see the importance with all the shit happening with BTC? Plus Decred will be able to easily fund it's growth and development when the proposal systems is released in the next month or two.

Dash's marketcap is over 2 billion and "governance" and "privacy" is all they have going for them, even though they're implemented in a shitty way. Decred will have governance and privacy, but actually done right.

>> No.3700254

it needs a good pump and then people will fomo in and start to care

>> No.3700307
File: 255 KB, 1024x745, 1328859262301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When will you faggots understand that 200 million market cap is not small. Jesus! This is why crypto is fucked up.

Go in to the fucking real world and see how much companies are actually worth. Don't look only at Google, Facebook, Snapchat and whatever other shit is popular right now because almost none of these shitcoins you're investing in will be the next Google or the next Facebook. Look at real companies with real valuations for a reality check.

This is why you retards never make money from crypto. The whales, people with actual money, know how things work. That's why they know when to sell and dump you their bags.

I honestly recommend that each one of you go read on how startups are evaluated and then come back and invest in crypto. Yeah, I know, this isn't a rational market and everything moons on hype, but at least use this in your favour instead of eating the shit that whales feed you.

If you understand how to evaluate a company, at least you know when to sell or when not to buy some overvalued shit.

>> No.3700398
File: 9 KB, 350x349, uf1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3699978
>undervalued
>solid team
>actual tech behind the coin