[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 469 KB, 847x1132, IO Digital Official Poster.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3674916 No.3674916[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Where my DIONS bros at?

>> No.3674949

I'm here but can we stop using the rape memes now

>> No.3675205

sell it son, dont trust a spic
real talk

>> No.3675227

>>3674949

Also here. Rape memes and business marketing don't mix.

DIONs Function
Aliases: Through DIONs people will be able to make aliases for their bitcoin addresses.
Instead of long strings it could be simple like pajeet-io
AES 256 Messaging System: Private and Uncensored Messaging
Storage of Data within the Blockchain & Chameleon: Allows you to encrypt and upload your files to the Blockchain. Allowing Businesses to create Blockchains through I/O Digital but maintain full control of said blockchains.
Powers Dapps: Expect a large ecosystem

But what is really important about this coin is that it is in all one. The convenience of this coin reminds me of the smartphone. When the smartphone came out we no longer needed to carry around mp3 players, buy separate cameras and camcorders (Unless you are a nerd), use a computer to send an email, etc. It essentially nullified some of these technologies since you could get it all in one place

Stats and Info:
No Premine No ICO
Its been in circulation since 2014
Proof of Stake (2%) and Work
Total Coin After Proof of Work - 22 Million
Circulating Supply - 16 Million

>> No.3675243

>>3674916
Ugh, why did IOC marketing department think this was a good idea?

>> No.3675245

>>3674949
Toss

>> No.3675249

DIONS is already priced in and who gives a fuck about DIONS ? NO-ONE but you. DIONS will be released and the price will not be moving, IOKEKS will get impatient and drop their bags. You can then say byebye to your cash, BRO

>> No.3675279

>>3675249
>DIONS is already priced in
DIONS isnt for another month do you understand how markets work? Bull run up to DIONS will be insane

>> No.3675409

Why the fuck do these delusional IOCers think their bags will be worth something someday ? They have a ((mystery dev)) who takes orders from a SPIC rapper (MC TAINO on soundcloud). This rapper has has no technological background. The only knowledge that he has of tech is coming from him being an apple repair guy (check the LinkedIn of joel bosch). If i was a big shot from Microsoft or Google, why would i invest if this spic would be jabbering to me about his gay ass 'DIONS' and 'CHAMELEON'. I would think that he has a pokemon fetish. DIONS is already priced in and who gives a fuck about DIONS ? NO-ONE but you. DIONS will be released and the price will not be moving, IOCVCKS will get impatient and drop their bags. You can then say byebye to your cash, BRO.

t. former IOC who dropped his bags on you for 110k satoshi

feel free to use this as a pasta or optimize it, im tired of this IOC shilling and feel bad for future bag holders