[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 997 KB, 500x475, 20b18874b035384cadae9e2f94dcfdaffba37f37ad331b82250a0015cdca94bd.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3623148 No.3623148 [Reply] [Original]

I recognize now that money makes the world go round in a capitalist country, I get that most normalfags are shit with money and are doomed to forever be mediocre wageslaves making sub 50k/year

Shit is so fucked that even my own mom with her 2 bachelor degrees, years and years of experience, and being in her early 50s, somehow managed to fuck up so bad that she only makes upper 80k/year / lower90k / year
And yet I've been told that if I become the manager of my local papa johns that I will make 40k / year (nearly half of what she makes and at age 20)

I get that being even a PHD. level scientist is a dead end because you cap at around 130-150k / year
Service industry is fucked unless you run the shit (like regional manager of many different states or something if not higher ranked than that)
Blue collar shit like construction is done
Having "The Office" be your life is trash unless you are a very high ranking member of the company that all the cast of the show's bosses would be kissing ass to
Reading the 48 laws of power along with my other life experience + seeing how much of a racket college is for 95% of people going to it really makes me re-evaluate where I want to go with my life
Having money feels so good, it enables everything and not having it disables everything

I feel like I need to go full wolf of wallstreet / great gatsby / american psycho, but how?
Stock broker? Banker? Corporate finance?
Also is bitcoin / cyrpto currency in general worth anything or no?

Worth it to start experimenting with stocks?
I get that college can be good but only if you go about it in an extremely particular way (masters in some kind of financial field)

>> No.3623155
File: 49 KB, 348x350, IMG_0029.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chancoin is always a good path.

Their Discord: wCA5wN5

>> No.3623175

You will never make life-changing money working for someone else.

That's a good rule to start with.

>> No.3623231

>>3623155
Doesn't seem to be any info on what it is or what its about
>>3623175
Does that mean not being the absolute highest ranked member of a company or just not answering directly to someone (technically having someone outrank you but having enough autonomy where as long as you don't disrupt profits you can basically do what you want) ?

>> No.3623255

>>3623148
whatever you do time is your most scarce resource
always measure your portfolio in ounces of gold