[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 720x352, original.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3560736 No.3560736 [Reply] [Original]

I MUST ESCAPE WAGESLAVE LIFE, I MUST GET OUT OF HERE.
Biz please help me, I am 22, I live in Canada just graduated uni with a business degree. I have about 30k saved up from trading crypto and no debt. I cant wageslave, I cant rationalize working hard to build someone else's empire.

I want to take my savings and start a business. Any kind of business. I dont mind working hard, but I need to be building something for myself.

I need ideas on what kind of business I could start.

>> No.3560787

>wageslave
>22
You just sound like a lazy bastard. Come back to us in 15 years.

>> No.3560848
File: 152 KB, 741x568, hmmm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What are you interested in? hobbies etc..

Find a way to make money doing something you love.

Earn residual income w/ crypto ontop of that.

>> No.3560864

>>3560787

I am not a wageslave yet, as I said I just graduated.

I understand that if I don't do something on my own and instead work for someone else, I will slowly have the life sucked out of my and I will become a wageslave.

>> No.3560900

Honestly OP, wageslaving for a few years will be worth it. You'll understand how really businesses run shit and you'll learn project management, sales skills, finance skills, and operational skills.

After 3-5 years of wageslaving, your passion will show itself and you'll have your answer

>> No.3560924

>>3560736
>start a business
speaking from personal experience. First, just because of the probabilities stacked against you (4/5 business fail before 5 years) but mostly because
>any business
You need to find something that you actually are passionate or care about. Something that you will work on all the time, like something that you would do for fun on your free time after your wagecuck job. The amount of time it takes to start a new business from the ground up is immense, its stressful, and a lot of work. It has to be fun for you, or you will either 1) not put enough work in and fail or 2) force yourself to work anyway, become rich, but hate your life.

I know it can be hard to believe that it is possible to be rich and hate your life, but it is true.

Find something you enjoy, and focus on that. You mentioned you got a business degree? Why dont you go work for a corporate firm and climb the ladder, thats what the business degree is for, and I'm guessing you studied business because its fun for you? If you hated it, sorry, but you made a really bad decision... business degree is not a very good one to make money.

>> No.3560970

>>3560736
here is just a bit of advice from someone who is almost 40.

If you want to build your own business make sure you have some real experience in whatever you are trying to do.
I personally am an electrician, had to do an apprenticeship ect, and sadly even after 12 years of doing this I learn new things all the time.
Find someone you can actually learn the business side of things from, use them, befriend them, steal their secrets and then put them out of business later.
Dont just wing it and assume you are smart enough to figure it out, a few mistakes can put you so far in the red you might have a very hard time getting out of it.

anyways thats just my 2 cents, good luck

>> No.3560991
File: 287 KB, 795x804, 7nhd3Z.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just be an investor or trader, kid. Wealthiest people are smart investors. Let the """"smart"""" normies break their back to earn minimal wage. That being said you should still try being a wagie for like 5-6 months to learn a few minor things on how organizations are run and managed, and how much of a hell working with random people for 8-10 hours a day really is. Just make sure you only go their to pay attention on business ethics and do bare minimum for your job. Invest in good coins during this time, in half a year that's all you need to live off and continue trading/investing. But yeah no offence wage cucks you kinda bring food to my table after all.

>> No.3561017

when asked what i do, i tell them im trading and work from home. i trade bitcoin and i dont really make much at all but its something. some see it as a real profession. to the shitty wage friends that i know, they have a disgust look on their face because they serve tables, move furniture, or whatever. they tell me "you dont work" or "thats not real work". fuck em, they would do anything to be me with rich parents and ones that will do anything to help me. even at 30, ill make some money in this trading and it will be like as if i had a job like them except i dont work for scraps like them and i am my own boss.
fuck em, every job i took i always got treated like shit and was given a hard time because i dont look like them or talk like them or act like them.
god blessed me with discovering crypto. i just need to do my part and continue studying and making mistakes that will help me out.

>> No.3561033

>>3560991
i shouldve been a trader when i got out of highschool. my college experience was just being a live at home son, hardly get laid anyway. i shouldve went into stocks a long long time ago.

>> No.3561220

>>3561033
Better late than never. When I was in uni 1 guy who was my senior kept convincing me to learn to forex but was like "heh nothing personal senpai but imma go play tekken instead". Also had a few actual seminars on bitcoin back in 2012; wasn't so much of a lecture rather than the teacher boasting on this cool thing, but of course I disregarded it like the dummy that I was, imagine if I got into it during that time.

>> No.3561266

>>3561220
the thing is, i didnt now trading stocks was an option out of highschool and they drill it into your head that you need to have a phd at a top school to do it. in reality, if you got a large bank account or atleast some money in it you can do it from home.