[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 12 KB, 384x384, images-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3486256 No.3486256 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Most of you pay 50% or so tax on crypto.
If you cashed out to fiat in the 4 - 5k range and paid your taxes,
You would have a lot less than what your current crypto net still is.
Btc is going to bounce big big time.
Now is the time to be adding.

>> No.3486307

>50% tax
No.

>> No.3486315
File: 16 KB, 480x318, 5bf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3486315

>Most of you pay 50% or so tax on crypto.

>> No.3486463

How to get around taxes then?
Can you buy / reload a physical visa card?

>> No.3486478

>>3486256
>Most of you pay 50% or so tax on crypto.
what did he mean by this? also even if this was the case 50% tax=/=50% off your crypto. Have you never paid tax in your life??

>> No.3486569

>>3486256
Good thinking anon.

Even if I lose money (bitcoin needs to go less than 1k first) I can suddenly declare a tax loss !

Hoddle!

>> No.3486621

>>3486463
yes, there are credit cards that take directly from your BTC.
TenX and some others I forgot

>>3486478
Just ignore him and try to have a nice thread.

It is true that this is a good time to add to your crypto.
Chinese people are forced to sell at whichever price, so wait a bit until they can't sell for lower.
They will buy back when China says again that it's not banned.

>> No.3486668

>>3486569
What if.. some billionaire is fucking ntc price as a tax write off?
Someone needs to look into blockchain addys..
Use your logic, it wouldnt cost much btc to see if it really is just a few people buying and selling down.

>> No.3486688

>>3486668
have you been living under a rock?
the cause is china banning ICOs first, then crypto exchanges.
This is going to keep going down, probably even lower than $2500

>> No.3486711

>>3486256
Taxes alone make crypto not worth it. Your thinking is backward.

>> No.3486721

>>3486621
Crypto isnt banned. Just some exchanges

>> No.3486762

>>3486621
The chinese wont stop selling. They are the majority of the market and the market grew by volume not by holders

The price is fundamentslly unstable

>> No.3486772

>>3486621
Tenx card needs to be verified etc... wouldnt work

>> No.3486800

>>3486688
Are you stupid? Its a temporary ban until they issue licenses.

>> No.3486819

>>3486800
Are YOU stupid? Chinese use btc to smuggle money out of the country.

They wont use licensed exchanges

>> No.3486915

>>3486819
They are banning online exchanges,
Brick and mortar shops exist and they are not effected by temp ban.
Taking bitcoin off any exchanges wouldnt stop anyone getting btc and doing what they want with it.
You act like china just banned bitcoin all together and the only way to get it was buy on an exchange.

>> No.3486953

>>3486762
8 percent is not the majority. The other 92% is..

>> No.3486960

>>3486915
Buying physical bitcoin increases friction of exchange. Friction of exchange reduces price and as price falls, transaction costs increase, in a cycle.

Are you stupid?

>> No.3486992

>>3486953
China is not 8% of the market.

Show me your source.

A large percentage of the market are speculators. 8% exit from the market means speculators exit as well.

WeEhave been telling you retards this from the start. Even as the price falls 30% you still dont listen

>> No.3487120
File: 74 KB, 900x900, 1812981125.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3487120

>>3486256
You don't have to pay taxes if you only lose money.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action