[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 18 KB, 320x272, datass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
348218 No.348218[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hi /biz/ I want to invest in a few companies I believe in, and they're doing very well right now. I would imagine this means there stock is higher than what its worth at the moment. How should I go about buying the stocks? Should I just buy now and expect it to grow?

I'm reading on investopedia and a bit overwhelmed.

All I want to do is put my money into these companies and sit back and hope it grows

>> No.348234

If you truly believe they're going to grow, invest in them and let it grow. Don't get scared if it has a -2% day and pull all your money out or something, just sit back and let it grow. If you have to watch your long-term investments daily, you're not actually confident enough in the company to be investing in it.

Throw your money in, check it every week or so (but keep up to date on big news in case somethign changes to change your opinion), and sit back and let it grow.

>> No.348391

>>348218
I would imagine Wal-Mart is a stable option.
Am I right to think this?

I mean, their stock could go down if they had a shortage of fruits and vegetables, etc. due to droughts or whatnot.