[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 115 KB, 1024x768, 1379235322946.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
34184 No.34184[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I got a letter today from Comcast offering me high speed business class Internet for only 90 bucks with a two year contract*.

The letter went on to talk about all the amazing offers that come with this offer like a free 30 day trial of Norton, Lifelock, exc.

They devoted at least 70% of the letter to all the great "bloatware" they would give me, but nowhere did they ever say the actual internet speed.

Comcast is incredibly successful , so I know they payed top dollar for there ad's, which begs the question are business owners dumb enough to actually buy internet service without knowing the speed?

>> No.34237

>>34184
I have economic plus and get 8.6Mbp/s dl/3.6 ul with a 300gb cap m8

I also have an old as fuck modem, although it's getting replaced with a newer model Monday

But no Op, don't do it

>> No.34229

>>34184
is this even a question?

>> No.34272

>>34229
Yep, New to small business. Just wondering if whoever makes these dissensions would actually take time to respond to this ad.
If so, I need to try and get away with more shit with my clients.

>> No.34283

Most people actually think that when a provider says "HIGH SPEED" they think it actually means something. Unfortunately most of the companies/people have no other options or room to negotiate at all, so it probably gonna be what they'll get regardless.
It really does suck that these providers can get away with this bullshit, but i doubt anything will change anytime soon since it seems at its current rate it will probably take Google Fiber decades to get anywhere, and then even longer step up to commercial level service.

>> No.34316

>>34272
>dissensions
>lol'd

>> No.34361

>>34316
lol just saw that, fuckin auto correct