[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 421 KB, 736x1160, sxTpuwW.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3172977 No.3172977 [Reply] [Original]

this shit is for 10sat now and do not even have bitcointalk theard.
You have 3 days to accumulate couse in friday:
-new website
-new wallet
-listed on coinmarketcap
-listed on CRAPTOPIA
-details bout their blockchain-cloud stuff

800mln supply POW/POS with fucking masternodes. If this will not hit 200sat in like one month I will make livestream where I will eat my shit.

You are welcome anons

>> No.3173050

Shitcoin: The Shitcoin.

Holy shit, at least they are being honest in saying that it is just a bitcoin copy. Just a wallet app is what makes this "special".

They want to add some features later on, so good luck with that. Maybe it'll be something useful then. I guess you can try to buy the hopes and dreams but I'm keeping my distance from this shitcoin.

>> No.3173076

yeah it will not change FinTech world but there is no chance that any masternode coin will stay under 100sat. IMO worth to put some coins in it

>> No.3173165

>>3172977
The only reason you avoid bitcointalk and go to bitcoingarden is if you're a coin afraid of getting absolutely shit on for being a piece of shit worthless scam. Kind of like how OP is a piece of shit worthless person for posting this, and shilling his garbage coin.

>> No.3173239

no risk no fun m8

>> No.3173256

>>3172977

>it will focus on being a popular digital token used for trading

jesus christ, abort thread