[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 72 KB, 350x350, timthumb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3159198 No.3159198 [Reply] [Original]

All right listen up fuckers. Verge is not line btc:

Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work.

VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools

>> No.3159215

there was some fud that a lead dev dumped his coin which caused the downward spiral

>> No.3159283

Someone dumped a lot of BTCs a couple of days ago. Who is holding this, the whale?

>> No.3159310

>>3159283
A lot of people are holding this, because the tech is good. Stealth addresses are going to get implemented and it will take on Monero sooner or later

>> No.3159757

>>3159283
I'm holding 13k of these. small amount to pay, huge huge upside. The tech has parity with monero. If it never pans out, I only spent a couple bucks.

>> No.3159807

Verge isnt as anonymous as you think they just route their transactions through tor / i2p, it is still traceable. Lead Dev has a mouth like a sailor. Simple things put me off, I was holding that coin until I realized that.

>> No.3160069
File: 418 KB, 1206x623, Spectre Chart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>p-p-p-puhleezze buy my bags :(

Pretty sure the price just imploded since all the devs cashed out several million dollars and made no effort to hide it either. Verge has no real anonymity, no ring signatures, etc. If you wanna make bank, buy SPECTRE coin.