[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.02 MB, 720x544, output_1C1nko.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
315254 No.315254[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Are there any kind Anon's here who would be willing to fund my Youtube channel?

The money would go toward a gaming PC (I've shopped around and found one at a VERY reasonable price, good spec too!) I know this sounds like I just want to mess around sitting on my ass playing PC games all day but I genuinely have a plan made when it comes to this.

I'm well spoken (British) calm, friendly and funny, I want to set up a cross between a Let's play and a simple strategy guide style channel (using my knowledge of various games to help people get better) along with real life videos of me completing various challenges (stay the night in a haunted house etc) aswell as hosting a few twitch streams to help generate subscribers.

I also have access to a closed beta of a new game that's coming out (I can't discuss details here for obvious reasons)

I'm asking for $1900 this will cover the full cost of the PC, mic and webcam.

Please email me if you would like to know more, I can also add you on steam if this gets off the ground so we can chat and discuss ideas.
wiitard_182@hotmail.com

Alternatively if you want to donate however much you feel I deserve I have a bitcoin address and a pitchin page, anything is appreciated.

Bitcoins:
2834f1066afac4006721e793a5dabde21a97db6d

Pitchin:
http://pitchinbox.com/redirect/2821192977 (Totally Anonymous, I won't post your email)

Any in depth questions you want to ask? please feel free to email me.

And this is NOT a troll.

>> No.315263

Reported, saged, hidden, into the trash it goes.

>> No.315269

self bump

>> No.315270

Dawg you've been posting this like once a week and get shit on every time. Maybe if you applied this perseverence to getting a job it wouldnt be that hard to scratch up $1900

>> No.315272

>>315254
Hey you little shit. I gave you $1000 several days ago from this very same thread.

Where the hell did my money go? When you are going to pay me back that you promised?

>> No.315274

>>315270
It's 4chan crowdfunding. I'll bet this guy has gotten a bit of money from us, although if he has he isn't telling us about it (wisely so).

All I know is, I wouldn't give this retard any money, even if he sucked my cock.

>> No.315279
File: 118 KB, 779x370, whjat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>315272
lies!

>> No.315285

kill yourself nigger