[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 18 KB, 1024x228, embermine.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3096113 No.3096113 [Reply] [Original]

Alright biz, Ive been seeing this coin pop up in some of the recent block threads. Anybody have any info on it that theyd like to pass on to the rest of us?

I tried to look it up on bittrex, but it looks like its only on etherdelta and its been in the dumps all day due to the 0x release.

Help a brother out.

>> No.3096118

While waiting for my ETH to transfer it went up almost 50% with a big volume spike too FML

>> No.3096131

from what i heard you get free tokens for some other coin too on sept 1 if you're holding. Some ICO to do with domains idk

>> No.3096134

In a thread yesterday someone was shilling but I can't remember. I think you get tokens for holding

>> No.3096144
File: 466 KB, 1280x720, 90734693.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3096113
Hai hai!~ I can help explain that anon-san! I'm actually pretty deep into it, so this may be a long one!

So Embermines (MBRS) is a platform helps "properly manage projects, royalties, and collaborations." It's essentially it's a platform for content creators (musicians, third party devs, artists, etc) manage and distribute whatever they make. In a weird way, it's part content distribution network (think Apple's iTunes store), part collaborative management platform (think Slack, Asana, et al), and part social media network. So in a way it's kinda like Steem, but more oriented towards helping content producers. The genius of the platform - and this is why I think it can do well - is that it solves the trust problem of distributing profits between members in long distance collaborative projects!

To give an example: suppose a 5-man (music) band wants to use Embermines. One band member (let's say the lead singer) opens up a "Project Compact" that is used to sign off on smart contracts which will equally automate and enforce royalty shares of all band members. It establishes clear ownership of the intellectual property and defines everyone's role in the project (the band).
So when this band releases their next $10 album via Embermines, the album is tethered to smart contracts tied to everyone involved in its creation (ie, the band members). When someone buys the album, the smart contracts activate, ensuring that each band member gets their 20% royalty cut automatically.

(cont)

>> No.3096152

So they released a token for holders today? Is that what happened?

Why no sell off right after

>> No.3096188
File: 210 KB, 640x360, 75785767.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3096144
And since Embermines is part social network (with comments, upvoting, recommendations, and everything, and it won't be data-mined by companies but instead try to provide positive feedback), *that* plays a role too. The platform has a unit of value called "Heat", which measures the amount of activity surrounding a Project or person on MBRS. The higher one person's "Heat", then the more visible in relation to other related entities when you search for them. Fans could donate their "Heat" towards a band to produce a spike in that band's "Heat Index", giving them higher visibility and the chance of more sales. That way, fans have a chance of helping the band succeed.

Anyways, that's just *one* example of how MBRS could work. It could also be used on projects worked on by 3rd party software developers, artists, IoT service contracts, writers, agents/publicists/managers, charity managers, and more! PLUS, if you think about it (and this is just conceptual), the technology could be conceivably used to create consumable asset tokens used to disburse certain investment dividends to the blockchain! Well... we'll see I guess!~

The development team, though mostly young, is very active and friendly. You can find them on Telegram (not Slack, but this may be a good thing as the Telegram channel is filled with better quality conversation than the ones I usually see on Slack channels). Their CEO, James Drake, is a really nice and professional guy who's essentially married to the project and working on it non-stop. Once, someone was causing a lot of FUD on the Telegram. Do you know what Drake did? He bought the guy out at above market price and asked that he never return. That's actually kinda amazing!

So why are people interested in this? For multiple reasons!

(cont)

>> No.3096218
File: 957 KB, 500x281, 985437356.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3096188
1) Long-term potential. The team has a *pretty* good handle about the various elements of their ecosystem, and the framework they've put together for their distribution/collaboration/social-networking platform is pretty sensible. While it's still being worked on, the roadmap indicates that their "Minimum Viable Product" release will be ready by October, with an open beta to test several features of the platform. And by Q1 2018 (ie, January, February, and March), the full thing should be ready for iOS, Android, Windows, and WebApp. So clear targets to measure progress!

2) It's a platform. I strongly believe that blockchain platforms tend to be safe bets, at the very least up to $1 or $2. It's been the case with every single one so far: ETH, NEO, Stratis, Waves, Lisk, and ARK. So the same reason why I'm doing Obsidian: why not get in now while its cheap?

3) Distributions. You see anon-san, MBRS has been acquiring small projects and been integrating into their ecosystem. For example, there is Domain Token, which wants to decentralize the domain name market and make it easier to buy, sell, and lease domain names without paying too much. So basically decentralized crypto-based GoDadday!

Instead of *just* integrating or holding ICOs for these startups though, MBRS instead decided to distribute the tokens of these projects to all holders *FOR FREE*. If you held MBRS on August 1st, you got 2 IDEA tokens for every 1 MBRS you held. Same with Tokenverse tokens during the distribution the day before yesterday. The third distribution will be Sept. 1 with a 100:1 ratio, so 100 Domain tokens (DOM) for every 1 MBRS you hold. There will also (according to the devs) be a 4th and 5th distribution in the future.

This is free money anon, because you'll be able to dump it when the other tokens get listed! FREE MONEY!!

(cont, most important part coming up!)

>> No.3096225
File: 40 KB, 421x302, ember.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This was in today.

>> No.3096244

>>3096218
You're a breath of fresh air in this polluted board weeaboo-kun

>> No.3096268
File: 36 KB, 587x254, news 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3096218

[PEOPLE INTERESTED IN SHORT TERM GAINS, READ HERE]

4) Partnerships and upcoming listings. Drake (the CEO) recently announced over Telegram that MBRS *WILL* be going onto several other exchanges (see pic related). These include: Bittex, HiBTC, Yobit, and Cryptopia. These will occur before the DOM distribution (Sept 1). In other words, this month!!

Other interesting things though: Drake was added to the advisory board of LakeBTC, one of the bigger crypto exchanges in Shanghai, and is advising on the ICO for their new banking project in September. There's also a rumor in the slack that MBRS will be the first ERC20 token added to LakeBTC, which would be a huge win. Links:
>https://www.lakebtc.com/
>https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6298985004269731840
>https://lakebanker.com/

Finally, MBRS is also working with a company called Radar Relay that uses a similar smart contract management system like EtherDelta to trade ERC20 tokens. In other words, it's another decentralized exchange! AND (ZRX token holders, rejoice) they're based off of the 0x Protocol. Radar Relay is supposed to live this month, maybe around weeks before the Domain token distribution.
>https://radarrelay.com/

(cont, last one I think!)

>> No.3096270

there was no dump because there's more tokens coming apparently

>> No.3096283

>>3096225
WEW is that guy the dev? Getting on bittrex would be huge

>> No.3096293

yeah, I bought a solid amount yesterday. no you prove it seems to have been a smart move. thanks for the research, anime anon!

>> No.3096304

>>3096293
Last time I got shilled by an anime anon I got DNT. I'll look into this

>> No.3096319
File: 210 KB, 800x450, 354426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3096244
(Oh hey! You also noticed anon! Nice!)

>>3096268
...so to summarize anon, I'm into MBRS for the long-term anon, at least until next year. It might now much seem like much (especially the website, though I read that it *is* getting a revamp soon but has been delayed because of other things), I like how it's run and where it's headed.

Anyways, I've bought 100,000 tokens, and am looking to buy more as soon as I cash out from other investments. Apparently, this makes me one of the top 50 holders! And since this *is* still a small cap company (around $3.5 million) with ONLY 50,000,000 tokens in circulation! If this token enters into high demand, then the value of the individual token should moon too!~

Right now though, a whale that bought in below $0.01 is apparently dumping his tokens now so he can come out with like 7x profit. That's why you have huge sell walls right now on EtherDelta. Though because of the incoming exchanges, I've being eaten up rather quickly. So you might want to consider buying soon if you want to join in!

>> No.3096341

>>3096319
Wow thats quite a bit given the marketcap. What do you think is a realistic expectation if they get on trex

>> No.3096369
File: 44 KB, 410x416, goy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3096319
brb learning how to use ethdelta, thanks shill-chan

>> No.3096393

>>3096369
It's not tough but it's had issues today due to ICOs

>> No.3096405

>>3096319
The whale is donating 15% of his profits to the dev team for use to buy DOT and other stuff like that though.

I have been in MBRS for a while (top 20 holder)

This coin is easily $5+ once its on Bittrex at the end of the month. Probably will even end up hitting $10 to be honest. I know people say that all the time but the low coin supply (50 mil) makes the chances of a high price per token much higher. In addition to that, with all the airdrops happening people LOVE to get in on this.

Slipstream token on Oct 1st will be huge.

Slipstream is a program James Drake is developing that will allow anyone to airdrop tokens to any addresses they want with the click of a button. Probably be a nice chunk of change when it comes out.

>> No.3096414
File: 828 KB, 1600x900, 9573853643.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Almost forgot! I wanted to link the website and Telegram, but 4chan thinks its spam. Sorry! Just google "Embermines" and "Embermines telegram" and you should find them!

PLUS, since I just checked their Telegram, the main dev just posted a few hours ago:

>Okay folks, Cryptopia agrees to host all of our tokens but we still need to pay for the registration fee of 400,000 DOT coins. Getting DOT takes forever unless you want to break the bank, so I would appreciate it if people can snag a few of those at a time, when they can and send them to our Embermine Main DOT wallet, I will repay them in the crypto of their choice at a rate of .000002 BTC/each. I just do not have the time to mess with it and with 6 tokens and marketing to boot, I will need at least three million DOT. At the rate that they sell at now, and keep the price reasonable, it would take forever to accumulate that many tokens and I do not have the time to collect them. So, if you are a Cryptopia user, please collect as many DOT coins as you can and are willing to buy and contact me. I will buy all I can get up to 3 million DOT for .000002 BTC (6 BTC total). This will allow us to register all of our tokens and pay for one month of token spotlight for each coin.

>Here is out DOT address on Cryptopia: 14HcejCNcrwwfzNJE8yEzJ5Av9oNnHd1RM

tl;dr - Cryptopia is pulling a bit of a Bittrex as it did with DNT, though this one seems like it'll be resolved quicker.

>>3096341
Well, if we go with what the main dev is saying, it's not an *if* anon, but a *when*. That's why I've joined in on the recent spike in volume.

And honestly? I don't know. I just know that going from just *one* exchange to multiple others in the span of two weeks should do something to help drive up the price. Long-term, I'm going to hold ALL of my tokens until $1.

>> No.3096440

Do these distributions work if you store your MBRS tokens on MyEtherWallet?
>>3096414
Love your posts, leading neets and noobs to the promised land.

>> No.3096458

>>3096414
Thanks for all the info, its been a big help. Going to buy a couple eth for sure as soon as I can

>> No.3096467
File: 31 KB, 560x315, 8578376.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3096405
Ah! I guess I missed that! Sorry!~

Yes, I forgot about Slipstream! Though it still needs to finish a bit of testing if I recall.

And I prefer being a bit more conservative about my future price predictions, sempai. That way it's better to be surprised if things go better than expected.

>>3096440
Yep! You have them in your Ethereum wallet during before the snapshot and you'll get the tokens! Though you'll probably have to go to the Telegram to find the contract address to add the custom token symbol.

>> No.3096473

I have to ask. Are you investing in Agrello?

>> No.3096496

>>3096467is it too late to get the token that was coming out today?

>> No.3096503

I don't know what to sell for this.
XMR or DNT? Sucks not having any fiat on kraken.

>> No.3096520

>>3096503
Well XMR doesnt have any news in the near future and DNT is likely to moon when it gets on bittrex

>> No.3096534

>>3096473
I haven't had a chance to look at it. Sorry! So many ICOs, so little time...

Though it's another Estonian one I see. Interesting stuff coming out of there these days! I would have invested in Mothership had I had free money then.

>>3096496
Anon-kun, that was 2 days ago...

>> No.3096545

How do I get this fucking coin. On what exchange

>> No.3096558

Etherdelta. There is a huge sell wall you can bite out of. I just bought 18k tokens for about 4 eth. Maybe our anime-anon can tell us if that was a fair price?

>> No.3096565

>>3096467
>Though you'll probably have to go to the Telegram to find the contract address to add the custom token symbol.
Not sure how that works, back when the OHNI guy was gibbing gibs I tried this and my 1.5 million vanished. Do I need to do that BEFORE they airdrop them?

>> No.3096585

>>3096503
All my stuff is in crypto too so I always gotta move coins around have basically no FIAT to play with.

Sell XMR. DNT gonna moon when its on bittrex

>> No.3096589

>>3096558
well I missed out in the .0002 range this afternoon. looks like once this wall moves theres not much resistance at the moment

>> No.3096608

>>3096467
I love your input Anon! Thank you for your well thought and reasoned posts!

>> No.3096618

>>3096144
>The genius of the platform - and this is why I think it can do well - is that it solves the trust problem of distributing profits between members in long distance collaborative projects!

How is that genius lel, you just need to make a smart contract for that on say ethereum

Way to hype some lame bullshit

>> No.3096629
File: 655 KB, 500x281, 97683468.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3096545
As >>3096558 said, Etherdelta.

A week ago, I would have said that MBRS kinda stays between $0.03 and $0.05, so to wait until it drops down. But now that this exchange news is out? We're in uncharted territory and people are (or are going to be) buying like crazy. So you might have to make your own decision.

>>3096565
Alright anon-san, let me lay it out for you:
>buy MBRS
>wait for the distribution date (the precise time is usually mentioned in the Telegram)
>wait awhile, keep on checking on the Telegram every few hours
>eventually, the main dev will drop the details for the new token, which can look something like this:
Token Contract Address: 0x386467F1f3ddbE832448650418311a479EECFC57
Symbol: MBRS
Decimals: 0

>> No.3096640

>>3096558
Let me guess, the sell wall is from the shill in this thread

>> No.3096681

>>3096640
OP or anime anon?

Personally I'm betting it's a whale trying to keep price down to accumulate a bit more before it hits major exchanges. The exact same shit was happening on dnt until volume ate through them

>> No.3096708

>>3096629
Got it, thanks

That's exactly how I did it with OHNI and I got screwed but I'll try it anyway

>> No.3096714
File: 428 KB, 1280x720, 8568934.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3096618
>>3096640
Yes anon-san, but MBRS is building an entire ecosystem to support it. Again, it's not just a distribution system, but also collaborate comms and a social network element. And with a mobile app version in the future!

And no, like I said, I'm holding long term. In fact, I'll give you my ETH address so you can keep track of my 100,000 MBRS and ensure that I don't move a single one out of my wallet and onto Etherdelta or any exchange. It is the blockchain after all, so it's impossible to hide it:
>0xb7aA88f43e1Ad3D745D02587Cf9a55A87eC31937
>https://ethplorer.io/address/0x386467f1f3ddbe832448650418311a479eecfc57#tab=tab-holders
(I think I'm currently #50)

Anon-san, if you don't want to buy MBRS, that's fine! After all, the great thing about this board is that we can make our own decisions about to buy, no matter who is saying what! I just want to provide a bit of information why I think this is going to go up.

>> No.3096720

>>3096708
Adding an address to MEW or whatever youre using should have no bearing on any airdrops what so ever.

If tokens are in your wallet, they are there. Adding the contracts only lets you see them in the UI.

>> No.3096766

The shilling is too strong. I'm in motherfuckers

>> No.3096809

>>3096714
too bad when a good idea is backed by a dev team of retarded people, will still buy some for the short term gains but I have no faith in this project on the long term

>> No.3096830

>>3096809
How is the dev team "retarded"?

I would like you to point out an instance in which they show their "retardation".

>> No.3096852

>>3096809
I was thinking of buying because mr anime made me money on dnt before. What is wrong with the team?

>> No.3096862

At this fucking rate. I am in too. This is a get in, pump and dump scheme. Looks like easy money with these suckers

>> No.3096866

too many people backing it up it looks to fail. Look at that telegram chat.

>> No.3096894

>>3096866
>>3096862
Wtf are you on about? This isn't a pump n dump scam at all. This is a long term project with a dedicated team. Not to mention one of the team members is organizing TokenFest, which is basically going to be the E3 of Token cryptocurrencies.

>>3096852
I dont know what he means. The dev team is very professional. Go take a look at the telegram and read what the devs say in there versus a telegram for something like SONM. You can see the difference in just they way they speak and present themselves.

I have had personal dealings with the CEO of MBRS and every time it was fast and easy.

Not to mention the CEO was on a skype call with the big wigs and Bittrex and convinced them to not only list MBRS, but every other token ever released on the MBRS platform will also go on Bittrex when it comes out.

You can not lose by buying MBRS right now.

>> No.3096925

>>3096629
Mr avatar, youve made me a lot of money and I want to give back, if you drop me an email address or discord link, id be keen to drop an insider tip

>> No.3096968

>>3096714
Anime-chan, you're too smart and kawai, be my kanojo

>> No.3097006

yeah what i mean is fucking get them before those domain token comes out. People are going to be fieeeenddding.

>> No.3097017
File: 1.29 MB, 500x281, 90635926358.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3096894
He's talking about me sempai. I have a bit of a reputation on /biz/ because I suggested buying DNT while it was on Etherdelta below the $0.03 range in anticipation of a Bittrex listing. It went up and a number of people made money off of that.

As for people insulting the devs, that's par for course around /biz/. Unless you're "god tier" (see: Enigma Catalyst's cast of all MIT graduates), then they'll find some way to insult devs.

In any case, I have full faith in the devs to build what they've set out to do. Drake is a man of principle, which is rare these days.

>>3096925
You can find me on one of the main /biz/ discords, anon:
https://discord.gg/rjPGx7

I should be in the "Frost" section of the member's list. You'll know when you see me.

>> No.3097060

I dug up a little more info on this whole thing and jesus christ there is a lot happening. It appears "Embermine", while a cool project itself, is creating an ecosystem of products/cryptocurrencies within the Embermine Platform. There have already been 2 token releases (TOV, and IDEA, neither on exchanges yet) but the big one comes Sept. 1st when any holding MBRS in a non-exchange ETH wallet will receive 100 DOM (Domain Token) for every 1 MBRS. The domain industry could blow up if it adopted blockchain tech and this looks like the project that's trying to do it first. Almost worth snagging MBRS just for the 1:100 MBRS:DOM ratio. Free tokens? Don't mind if I do.

>> No.3097128

>>3097017
>>3096852
>>3096830
Oh well, it's just me that doubts then, I do however have faith in "mr.anime" since he was the one who tipped me onto 0x

>> No.3097165

>>3097128
Skin the game heuristics anon! Don't worry: if this goes wrong, I burn with all the rest of you!

...not a pleasant thought, that.

>> No.3097171

>>3097165
yeah, u have like 7k in that

>> No.3097188
File: 10 KB, 240x240, talebsmug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3097165

>> No.3097340

Alright I'm going to do it. Hold me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>> No.3097346

so if I fuck my sister and she only crys softly and doesn't tell anyone its all g right?

>> No.3097358
File: 2.66 MB, 300x153, desgostante.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3097346

>> No.3097401

How do I store my lovely embermines

>> No.3097421

>>3097401
MyEtherWallet should hold them

>> No.3097437

You know, a lot of shill jobs have worked on me, but this MBRS pitch fell really flat. The anime pics didn't help either.

>> No.3097449

>>3097437
The anime is a big sign to get in this shit

>> No.3097457

>>3097437
I thought he pitched it pretty well

>> No.3097477

>>3097437
Have fun being poor my man. You will regret it.

Hell, just put 50 bucks in if youre scared. That will still net you nice gain when this is $1

>> No.3097486

More MBRS for us!

>> No.3097515

>>3097437
Weeaboo-san really knows his shit and hasn't led me wrong yet. Check back in on the charts in a year and we'll see where were at.

>> No.3097517

>>3097477

Whenever it joins trex I'll consider $50 on it but only because the logo is cool. The rest sounds like fluff that will never be used.

>> No.3097522

Alright I just bought 12K MBRS on EtherDelta

You should hurry, prices are going to explode and the best prices are vanishing fast

>> No.3097534

>>3097517
The true moon mission is before the coin join big exchanges

>> No.3097567

>>3097534

I agree. I can throw half an ETH at this for 2000 of em' and then just forget about it for a few months. I don't imagine that the price is gonna explode right this minute, but I can give it a few months. Should be an easy profit

>> No.3097580

Yeah I dont know about this whole pitch but if a coin gets added to an exchange. Thats molaaaa. Sell out after on this crap-o

>> No.3097673

>>3097517
You should listen to >>3097534

Once this hits Bittrex your $50 wont be shit man. It doesnt even make sense to wait until then. Why not buy when its cheap?

/biz/ truly does love to buy high

>> No.3097830

>>3097673
Buy high sell low

>> No.3097979

That sell wall was eaten and now we are at 10 cents guys. This thing is popping off.

>> No.3098898

I remember this anon from the 0x discord yesterday.

Thanks for all the info. Not sure how i feel about it already jumping up 100% so I'll wait for it to cool off before seeing if i can pick up a good entry.

>> No.3099059

>>3098898
Nigga, its a microcap coin... its what they do

>> No.3099191

>>3097017

Bought 30k yesterday. Thanks anon!

>> No.3100084

Wow, what happened here?

>> No.3100145

>>3099059
dear anon, have you ever used this shitty ether delta exchange? Thats the reason why people still didnt buy it, they wait until it get listed on bittrex.

>> No.3100550
File: 407 KB, 1280x720, 946384583.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wow! A lot of people seem to have bought in! How exciting!

Just two quick words of advice guys:

1) While some of you are excited about the current bump in the price, I still *do* regard this as a long-term project. So urge patience.
1a) As an addendum to the above, please note that I regard the current bump as possibly temporary. We still have to get listed on the exchanges after all. Though it's going to be some two interesting weeks!
2) If any of you joined the Telegram group, please try to be nice and courteous! Not everyone is a 4channer or knows what Pepe is, and I like it when dev channels remain solid communities. It helps the project out!

>> No.3100892

long term potentails are
bitcoin
ehthereum and Litecoin
https://ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-predicted-one-best-investing-options-bright-future-ltc-investors/
see above for yourself

>> No.3101272

>>3100550
>sold my mbrs to get more out of the zrx ico
>want to buy back in now
>price has doubled

Fuck :(

>> No.3102026

nice, bought a 100k!

>> No.3102163
File: 49 KB, 398x409, 1478667891172.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw didn't buy early

>> No.3102461

>>3100550
ANIME-CHANNNN

>> No.3102535

Well looks like he's been right again. Gonna hold this bad boy till we get on bittrex

>> No.3102586

For updates on Embermine

t.me/embermine_updates

>> No.3103070

15 cents soon

>> No.3103882

see ya on aplha centauri

>> No.3103909

How high can this go?
Bought at 240k GWEI.

>> No.3104194

>>3103909

WHo knows. I'm in at 300k Gwei so you're 20% up on me :D

>> No.3104383
File: 19 KB, 426x312, Order Book.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wow anons! Look at the Order Book on EtherDelta!

The sell side is incredibly thin! Nobody wants to sell these tokens!

Oh, and in the news: LakeBanker, the Shanghai project that the main dev advised on, was discussed just on Forbes:
>https://www.forbes.com/sites/nikolaikuznetsov/2017/08/16/decentralizing-the-world-blockchain-and-the-removal-of-centralized-profit-centers/#5cfa7fdb53f4

>> No.3104596

>>3104383
lol this is flying. I don't know if it was your niceness or educating of others, but the value just doubled since I bought lol. WIth the exchange news, it's absolutely a sellers game atm

>> No.3104761

>>3104383
that is an insane order book. dont know if ive ever seen one like it

>> No.3104936

Nice i tossed some of my 0x profits in and they've already doubled. When this gets added to bittrex I'm going to be pumped

>> No.3105366

You're right about the order book. The value of holding is skyrocketing. We need to get more eyes on MBRS and more 4Chan-ers on this thread. MBRS to the moon baby!

>> No.3105791

My friends, this token is the real deal. I'm in multiple chat groups with people who have 6-7 figure portfolios and they are all scrambling on ED to get some MBRS. Get in NOW. 10x from here when it gets to bittrex. Sounds unbelievable? Look at the market cap.

>> No.3105871
File: 226 KB, 800x600, 1453701292919.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

can someone smarter then me come expose these shills or is this legit?!

>> No.3105919

>>3105871
the animufag gave too many cons to be just a shill

>>3105791
how do i know if the value will go up just by looking at the market cap?

>> No.3105974

I have 4k mbrs. Is that enough? I have 1 eth left. Should i buy mbrs or blockcat?

>> No.3106005

>>3105919

Market cap determines potential for growth anon. If it was only on ED I wouldn't be so sure. But this one had no exposure to volume yet and price is not high enough yet for significant profit taking. Once it hits big exchanges in the west AND east, 5x growth seems inevitable. In fact, 5x would not even put it in top 100 on coinmarketcap yet. And anime-chan just showed us all solid evidence that it will hit major exchanges soon. In fact, you can just go on their slack to check.

>> No.3106260

>>3106005
Tiny marketcap, small number of coins, look at the fucking sell walls vs buy walls lol. Its insane, no one wants to sell this at all; not even listed on big exchanges.

If you find yoursel fthinking "Effort of etherdelta; I'll get it later"- do it now. Lots of p[eople will eb thinking that; get ahead of them. In EMBRS and OMG 1 btc deep atm. ALthough OMG looks like its gonna drop out for a bit.

>> No.3106384

>>3106260
im trying but etherdelta so confusing i got the ether there but how the hell do i actually buy any mbrs

>> No.3106391

How long does it normally take for ETH to go from metamask into fucking etherdelta

>> No.3106393

>>3106384
>ether

i mean ethereum

>> No.3106422

>>3106391
Fucking congested because of the Decentraland rush.

>>3105974
Probably MBRS. Agrello is a better version of BlockCat.

>>3106384
They should have a guide on the page.

>> No.3106475

>>3106422
i tried to deposit but a window pops up that says

"You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error."

>> No.3106506

>>3106391
I've been waiting for 30 mins now. I knew i should have bought more this morning.

>> No.3106508

>>3106384
1. Send ETH to your address, given to you by etherdelta. Write down the private key to be safe.
2. Deposit ETH, but leave enough to pay for fees:
etherdelta will send the amount from your address to its account. So you need to wait a bit for the transaction to complete
3. Buy your tokens, but leave enough for fees
4. Withdraw your tokens
Wait
5. Transfer your tokens to your wallet

>> No.3106527

>>3106475
Did you try to deposit everything? You need to leave enough to pay for fees.

>> No.3106603
File: 6 KB, 237x250, 1494385290592s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Someone sell me a small bag at 430k

>> No.3106627

>>3106603
>been ignoring this since it was 2 cents
I have so much regret.

>> No.3106654

>>3106627
And all it took was 30 minutes for poster that acts like a bubbly anime girl to send the price up 5x.

Makes you think.

>> No.3106676
File: 97 KB, 1360x924, 1475281546651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw was going to accumulate more when the price started rising slightly
>see the thread on /biz/ of it being shilled
>several more threads pop up
>go and look at the price
>tfw

fuck hey

>> No.3106763

>>3106654
Makes me think its all a scam desu

>> No.3106779

>>3106508
do i send it back to my etherscan wallet or do i need a specific mbrs wallet to store it in

>> No.3106789

>>3106779
2nd this question but for MEW

>> No.3106814

I have 75K I grabbed at 330ish. I really hope I don't get burned on this.

>> No.3106824

>>3106789
for mew click add custom token and add these:
Token Contract Address: 0x386467F1f3ddbE832448650418311a479EECFC57
Symbol: MBRS
Decimals: 0

>> No.3106834

>>3106779
Do you mean myetherwallet? That works.

>> No.3106848

>>3106763
If it wasn't for the fact that she wrote all that information, provided evidence, and even posted her own ETH address >>3096714 so people can watch her MBRS, I'd think so too.

>> No.3106857

>>3106824

When I paste the address it automatically goes to EMB, should I still change to MBRS? I'm using metamask

>> No.3106929

>>3106857
Not sure how metamask works but the address works on mew. You should probably change it to MBRS though because that's what the devs changed it to. EMB was already taken by another coin called embercoins.

If you're still not sure then ask in the telegram. They're more knowledgeable than me.
t.me/embermine

>> No.3107100

>>3106508
jesus now my eth is stuck in the ether delta account cuz i didnt leave enough eth in my wallet to cover the fees. WTF fuck this exchange

>> No.3107258

>>3107100
You realize Ether delta is just creating an ether wallet that can be used anywhere right? Plug your private key into MEW and it will give you access your delta wallet with all your tokens.

Don't let the layout fool you.

>> No.3107612

Looks like the API on blockfolio is bugging out. I just checked on ED and its doubled in price again!

>> No.3107706

i posted this here on /biz/ a week or two ago. it's still not too late but you guys missed out on some good gains

>> No.3107719

shit i thanks to ether delta i think i overpayed like 3 times over for this shitcoin

>> No.3107768

Anime-chan delivers again. Folks you need to get in ASAP. This is DNT all over again

>> No.3107779
File: 36 KB, 750x382, IMG_0818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What the fuck?

>> No.3107804

>>3107779
or wait maybe i didnt overpay lol 297.73 you say?

>> No.3107815

>>3107779
people tend to fat finger their orders on etherdelta alot. its pretty funny

>> No.3107833

>>3107779
Yep someone bought 1 MBRS for 1 eth

Immediately after people started putting up 1:1 sell orders

>> No.3108001

>>3107833
lol what idiot did that....i got in at 750k will i make it biz bros?

>> No.3108047

should i buy more

>> No.3108073

Already up 400%. And we ain't stopping!

>> No.3108237

And this is why you always listen to animeposters

>> No.3108277

>>3108073
Real talk? It's probably going to crash again before it hits other exchanges. EtherDelta is turbo retarded and it's easy to get a price runup there.

This is a new ATH for the coin but I doubt it will last for two weeks.

>> No.3108316

>>3108277
i think they make it turbo retarded on purpose to keep the noobs away. i really dont want to be stuck bag holding this cmon where are the whales

>> No.3108339

>>3108316
Realistically if they stick to the road map you will want to be bag holding until at least September 1st when the next airdrop happens. Exchanges are allegedly before that point so despite whatever urge you have to sell if there is a price run-up on the exchanges before the 1st I would avoid doing so.

>> No.3108437
File: 1.72 MB, 500x281, 9302656438.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well, this certainly has gone up quickly! Even faster than I thought it would! *WAY* faster!

Even though I know many of you are super excited (I am too!), I'd like to point out that >>3108277 >>3108339 is right: something can't just go up 400% in 24 hours and just stay there. This may dip soon, though I'll continue stressing that I see this as a long-term hold (despite the presumptive exchange flipping that will occur within the next few weeks).

For now, you can all get up and cheer!~ Yaaaay gaaaaiiiinnsss!!

>> No.3108558

>>3108437
why do things always get shilled just as their pumping. like yeah it took me awhile to get thru ether delta but still im grateful for seeing it when i did.

just waiting for the one anon with a time machine

>> No.3108603

use this guide the devs made TARDS:
http://www.tokenverse.com/knowledge/tutorials/

>> No.3108651

>>3108437
Anime anon. I missed the second token drop because I had to sell to buy 0x. What was the second token and how do I buy some

>> No.3108685

>>3108651
Not on exchange yet and they are apparently being distributed today according to telegram

>> No.3108742

>>3108437
Nigga you better not touch that 100k embers

>> No.3108751

>>3108651
It was called SPARK

>> No.3108768

>>3108742
Anon, you can check on them personally as I pointed out here: >>3096714

Besides, why would I want to sell for a mere... $23,000 when I believe this is going to be worth $100,000 for me within a few months (not counting the value of the distributed tokens)?

>> No.3108773

>>3108437
>>3108651
>>3108685

What's an airdrop/token drop?

>> No.3108992

>>3108773
You get some other token that will be used on the platform once it launch
Think of it like free money

>> No.3109105

>>3108992
There's apparently at least two more confirmed in the next month and they will be listed on the same exchanges as MBRS

>> No.3109157

>>3109105
do we have to do anyhting or will it magically appear in MEW

>> No.3109276

>>3109157
You just have to have it on MEW. You may need to add a custom token temporarily. The addresses are already listed on telegram

>> No.3109602

>>3108437
thanks for the gains

>> No.3109849

>>3108437
Anime san, are you a wizard? Each MBRS is now $0.37

>> No.3110436

Alright so 700% gains in 48 hours this is crazy. And And the next airdrop is soon

>> No.3111307

Glad I bought in early. But I'm gonna hold this one for awhile and let the project develop a bit even if the price corrects itself.

>> No.3111352

>>3110436
it says 0.09c in coinmarketcap though

>> No.3111565

>>3110436
What airdrop?

>> No.3111568
File: 9 KB, 269x173, MBRS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3111352
Its glitched due to the fact that it had such large gains so quickly and its only on one exchange. It is currently considering the exchange to be an outlier.

>> No.3111590

>>3111565
I know for 1st of Sept. Is there another one? Also techtard here, do I just have to have the private keys? Or do I need to do anything else?

>> No.3111606

>>3111590
The September 1st one is for DOM. And there will be one more for SLIP before the launch of the main network in Q4. To get the tokens you need control of the tokens in a private wallet. You will then enter the info as a custom token to make it appear. All of these tokens that are being airdropped will be added to exchanges along with MBRS (each has a different use case).

>> No.3112020

anyone else up 700%?

>> No.3112033

>>3112020
I spent around 20k USD on MBRS at around 2.5 - 3cents a coin. Im in top 30 holders. I have made so much its crazy

>> No.3112047

>>3112033
wish i had half the money to invest
could have retierd at that point

>> No.3112186

>>3108768
Anime-chan, never leave us, your posts are always above and beyond. Your transparent analyses are fantastic, a true help for the community. Looking forward to see your wholesome posts again sometime.

>> No.3112411

Anime-chan: Angel of Biz, a spot of light in a cesspool of wojaks and pepes.

>> No.3112678

>>3112033
Hey mate, so can you not cash out till after it hits a bunch of exchanges and then sell throughout all of them to not smash the price? Cheers!

>> No.3112699

>>3096414

I am going to risk my savings for this cute shill

>> No.3112752

>>3112699
I found out about DNT and 0x from this cute shill. I wouldn't worry about it

>> No.3112826

>>3112678
Don't worry my man. I aint gonna sell til this baby hits at least a couple bucks

>> No.3112883

>>3112826
What a champion, he deserves the 500k he's gonna make

>> No.3112897

even though its up, still somewhat low market cap, worth it to buy on etherdelta?

>> No.3112985

>>3112897
I'd wait for it to dip a bit more, but what do I know, this is crypto, market can't be timed

>> No.3113114

lol i wanted to buy this few days ago wtf

>> No.3113448

>>3113114
How did you know about it then? Was it shilled?

>> No.3113510

>>3113448

Anime-anon posted some info in an ZRX thread 2 days ago. The price was around $0.05 (~160k GWEI) at the time.

>> No.3113520

>>3113510
fuck me, anime anon is a national treasure

>> No.3114005

why have you not bought this?

>> No.3114179
File: 88 KB, 280x291, 1502769136052.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WHEN ON BITTREX AAAAAAHHHHHH