[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 477 KB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_20210221-224658_Gallery.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30407511 No.30407511 [Reply] [Original]

>Hi, I'm Henry Ford. I just invented a prototype of the Model T engine. The engine is working pretty well and we're testing out the first fully assembled horseless carriage. At the moment we're still working on our own proprietary drive shaft, chassis, suspension, axels, and wheels, but we really want to test the engine right now so we've made a "beta" horseless carriage using different parts from a horsedrawn carriage.
>Shit, the parts from the horse-drawn carriage aren't quite working right with our engine. No biggie, it's kind of unreasonable to expect newer tech to be perfectly integrated with old tech that we're trying to make obsolete anyways.

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT FORD RUGPULLED SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL HE FUCKING SCAMMED US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is your brain on Rubic Derangement Syndrome.

>> No.30408342

>>30407511
im a rubic holder but you should know your history. Like RBC, Ford didn't invent anything novel. He just utilized different components of competitors to manufacture something that was more efficient, and then used his means to increase livelihood.

He used lineworkers and promised them 5 dollars a day flat to produce the highest number of vehicles. The model T, and subsequent models were okay, but the methods of production were amazing.

>> No.30408562

/biz/ has brought me so much pain with this coin

>> No.30408667
File: 27 KB, 471x388, 1593844370017.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>seeing newfags hodl a pnd
like clockwork during a bullrun, these are the same type of people who held through bitconnect