[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 223 KB, 500x625, 1612817111000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30401607 No.30401607 [Reply] [Original]

I remember the morning as if it was yesterday. It was still dark and we were storming Moon Beach with rubichads storming in full force without fear. We had our orders and that was to siege matic bunkers at all costs. We had covered 80% of the beach, but had lost forces down to estimated 60%. Then in a split second our lives changed forever... We look up to the Indian matic bunkers ahead and something seemed off I tell you. The next thing we knew, an explosion went off 20 yards at our 10 o'clock. We paused for a moment as these unfamiliar polygon emblems soared from what I recognized to be Consolidated-Vultee B-24 indian air force Liberators. We saw the bombs dropping all around us... we couldn't react... the sound was terrifying... You couldn't hear the typical whistle sound of certain death. Instead... We heard something much worse.... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. In mere seconds we were at 60% frontrunner coverage down to 25%. Rubichads scattered... We were no longer unified. We were forced to retreat back to our commanding officer vlad who was just as shaken and at a loss of words. Back on the dexboats, the phone rang and commander vlad answered. His face went pale.... He hung up. "What is it Vlad?".... He only looked at us with horror in his eyes.... "It was Putin. Pajeets are shitting through the streets of Mother Russia. They've secured Alexandria... Niggers are surrounding her doors as we speak..."