[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 154 KB, 1000x666, litecoins.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3038540 No.3038540 [Reply] [Original]

A friend of a friend of mine has informed me that they are in preparations on a certain exchange to allow LTC to be traded to any of their exchanges coins, just like BTC can.
The feature has been apparently requested by someone really big and apparently agreed on by other big folk.
He guesses that massive whales and large holders are looking to have fast transfers between exchanges, or to boost their holdings value.
His guess is that they are not the only exchange they are working with.
(these guys have apparently been in contact with their exchange for months, but it's very hush hush there, all NDA)

The change will likely be announced soon, with a small delay between it's announcement and release.
They want to get a lot of people to transfer their LTC into their exchange and blow up the price there.

Just some friendly heads up

>> No.3038577

>>3038540
Apparently you're full of shit.

>> No.3038584

>My dad works at LiteCoin

>> No.3038593

>>3038540
>A friend of a friend of mine has informed me that they are in preparations on a certain exchange to allow LTC to be traded to any of their exchanges coins, just like BTC can.

It's called Lightning, dumb fuck

>> No.3038620
File: 33 KB, 963x350, litecoinaccepted.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3038593
Not what I'm talking about.
On every exchange, you can trade BTC for any alt coin.
This exchange is planning to add LTC as tradable to any alt coin.

This means that there will be fast transactionable coin that can be used to buy into alts with. Where BTC could take you a while to move between exchanges, LTC would allow you to react faster, opening up possible arbitration opportunities.

>> No.3039088

>>3038584
That's nothing. My dad IS a Litecoin.