Alright, here's a perspective from an old fart. This financial advice is not to be taken as financial advice. Criticize my analysis.
>Gold and gold stocks are going to turn a corner and catch fire over the next 6 months.
90% chance that fire is a rocket engine, 10% chance that fire is a dumpster out back.
Reasoning: Gold has returned almost to pre-pandemic levels ($60 higher, give or take) but silver remains almost double. People are wary of the market and the conditions are ripe for massive inflation. That makes old fuckers nervois, and old fuckers (especially old rich fuckers) LOVE gold and see it as an inflation hedge. It is currently being smothered by increasing 10-30yr yields but that would quickly evaporate. On a technical basis the RSI, CCI, and slackening force all indicate a bottom with a PPO and KST turn looking to support this, possibly. Buying physical gold will protect your crypto earnings IF YOU CAN GET IT FOR A DECENT PREMIUM so try to buy direct from MTB if you can pump $25,000 or $50,000. If poor SDbullion is probably your best bet. Maybe JM. Avoid Apmex.
Gold penny stocks (Roscan, Pure, Winston mining in montana, Northern Superior, etc) can 100x if this happens, but the downside risk is considerable.
Barrick, Newmont, Kinross, and Yamana look poised to gain big but not combo-breaker.
Downside risk of gold in general is Bitcoin leeching the market a bit, however the sustained high silver price speaks against this and Crypto is more of an "and" than an "or" when it comes to precious metals.
>Crypto in general is going to fuck around for a bit, possibly correct, then move up.
Slight chance of regulator intervention at some level fucking some coins up. Cardano ADA and Bitcoin both look promising. Ethereum will stick around forever because that's what it does.
>Do not buy the meme stocks or Tesla.
Tesla is wonderful company but overvalued. Wait for Tesla to hit low 400s (split price).
Get rich or go bankrupt trying.