[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 226x223, images.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30282665 No.30282665[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Do you ever feel like you are two shades away from the life you’re supposed to be living?
I’m there. Sometimes I’ll look back, like right now—usually when shit hits the fan and the price crashes, and I think about my past and where I went off track; try to point out the place in my mind, where it began cause, I know I was on the right path and something happened along the way that kind of bumped me over a bit and here I am; wondering if I add up, wondering if I am ever going to get back on the right track again.

>> No.30283035

damn..... deep...

>> No.30283182

also you do realize when the price goes down, thats when you should buy more if possible, right? if you feel like you don't have enough link you should be looking for every accumulation opportunity you can find. also if you're so poor that you can't buy any link, you should be happy with any links you do have because in the end i bet you'll have richer than you would have had you not bought any. its all perspective.