[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 351 KB, 803x510, 1611093666880.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30270235 No.30270235[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

with the risk of sounding reddit-tier, my naive mind keeps thinking about how powerful we can be as a collective and how to unify all races. what will it take for us white people to collectively start respecting other humans with darker skin tones and see them as comrades? do you want them to say fuck gibs, we don't want gibs and we're moving forward from now? it keeps me up at night that humanity has been able to solve some of the planets most complex problems yet skin colour and nationality seem to be such strong tools of division thousands of years on. don't we prefer a state of harmony? surely its not just a meme, right anons? how long until we break the jew magick spell that's been casted on our society and what do we do to fight it?

and how do we profit from the jew magick?

>> No.30271019

>>30270235
When the majority of black children have parents, when the black community stops victimizing itself and hating white people, and condemns the insidious type of liberal who means to use them like cattle, and lowers their crime rate, I will respect them and welcome them into any community and forget all about white nationality.

>> No.30271411

>>30271019
Black vs white is a dichotomy anyways. There are many different groups of people with black skin, with different characteristics. Some places, like Barbados, have a higher literacy rate than almost any other country. Other places like Nigeria, have at least some communities that seek wisdom, family and unity. And yet some parts of Africa are inhabited by violent people who are less evolved than a monkey, still eating people and drinking bleach to cleanse themselves of "evil".

>> No.30271652

>>30271411
Doesnt matter where you go, every majority Black Country or city is a shithole. This isn’t me being racist it’s just a fucking fact and it can’t be a coincidence. Before whites went to Africa, the native people were literally just primal. And even now after whitey left, they’re still struggling to even maintain society’s. Corruption, crime, starvation, war, it’s just ridiculous.

Makes me ashamed to even be an African if I’m being honest.

>> No.30271947

>>30270235
Good questions OP. After some quiet self-reflection, I've decided that you're right and going forward it's important that I see my fellow man's humanity regardless of his pigmentation.
...Right after we get rid of all the kikes, gooks, chinks, spics, hues, russians, pajeets, pakis, niggers, jannies, and the irish.
Then we'll have real harmony amongst all the world's races.

>> No.30272614

>>30270235
>how to unify all races
Stopped reading there.
We are NOT all equal, we cannot live under the same banner, no matter how people try to twist it and invent some fantasy land where we all sing "imagine" and hold hands.
Also, don't fall victim to the NAXALT fallacy, it's the default 1st fall-back stance of anyone trying to promote this hippy dream.

Also jannies, move this thread to /pol/, I come here to talk shitcoins not see deluded leftists.

>> No.30272841

>>30271652
Many islands are far ahead of Africa in everything except violence and gangs. Knowledge of mechanics, sciences, literacy, philosophy, physical fitness, you name it. Also, patois is a more advanced bastardization of english than pidgin by far. It's the violence and hatred for white skin, while simultaneously killing their own kind, that plagues pretty much every black community ever.

>> No.30273244
File: 135 KB, 801x1200, 1614888390280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>30271652
Most former colonies of European powers got the fuck out of their colonies as soon as possible after ww2, one because imperialism was then frowned upon and two because economies could have very well collapsed now that they are unable to maintain the holdings cause of war debt. India in particular suffered one of the biggest humanitarian crisis from partition, which left millions of pajeets dead cause Britbongs didn't give a shit about leaving the country in a decent way.

>>30272614
Y tho

>> No.30273268

>>30270235
white women would need to be beaten
white men need 1950s level of testosterone
blacks would need to stop being criminal and having kids outside of marriage (and also get and stay married)
spanish need to obey the sovereignty of other nations and stop the narcotics and drug trade
asians need to stop fucking everything that moves.. and also eating it. also apathy and communism.
thats just off the top of my head

>> No.30273824

>>30273244
Most former European empires left their colonies, not caring about setting up stable situations for them*

Africa was carved up such a way that completely ignored ethnic groups. The boarders we see today are mostly arbitrary to what identities actually make up the continent. That causes conflict, which in turn gives ammunition to warlords and corrupt politicians to stir up violence for fun and money. A underdeveloped, mostly uneducated rural population will just think that's how things naturally operate if there is no education about what a society can be.

It's the traits of the individual, created by the situation surrounding them. Flesh is nothing to the cause of stuff. A Christian corrupt banker and a Jewish corrupt banker still do the same thing, thus we should scrutinize them both equally for their jewness.

>> No.30274619

>>30270235
sauce? very interesting, i’d like to read the whole document

>> No.30274760

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxkqhuAD3P8
WAGMI FRENS