[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 250x250, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30213127 No.30213127 [Reply] [Original]

Answer me this, now. Where can I buy hbar in NY w btc or eth trading pair? no vpn. I'll reward you with my monumental gains

>> No.30213234

Venmo a friend from a different state, have them buy it for you on binance.us

>> No.30213354

>>30213127
Binance US doesn't require KYC for any crypto to crypto..

Transfer crypto in, swap to HBAR, transfer HBAR to wallet = no KYC

>> No.30213474

>>30213354
Now you are blessed and helpful, I will find you in the next life and reward you with HBAR gains.

>> No.30213549

I've wondered that myself considering the amount of time that it takes to properly investigate the matter with the utmost due dilligance required of anyone willing to invest their hard earned money into something as speculative and near mystical as this specific coin. Unfortunately for most involved in such arduous endeavors there is little solace to be found regardless of the directions and motivation as the return on investment for the search itself is as fruitless as the next big thing. Chances are it will go up but it could just as easily go down. If you lack the anonymity required to success you will without a doubt be left in the cold with the rest of the pie eaters.

>> No.30214144

>>30213127
I heard people talk about Voyager