[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 130 KB, 551x323, Crypto Blind Shot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30207135 No.30207135 [Reply] [Original]

I missed out on Matic, UnFederalReserve,Uni,PancakeSwap,BaT,and so many more.

I ended up getting in on Rubic 10x and I picked up Coinmetro as well quite early for a 2x only so far. That is going to go much further than that though.

The problem was that every time I looked at other coins they were just at all time highs. I have just been burned too often buying at an all time high of something. How do you guys end up KNOWING that these are solid plays even at all time highs?

Any help would be much appreciated. Currently, binance smart chain bomb chasing or pancake swap chasing has just been what is making little 50% or 2x gains here and there. Anybody else have luck with this?

Hope you all are having a nice morning.

>> No.30207447

>>30207135
Check the tokenomics + the market cap of similar/competing products. Make estimate based on fractions of the potential market cap and the supply. Don't just check the coingecko stats, check if tokens are locked, vesting periods, etc.

>> No.30207606

>>30207135
Wondering the same

>> No.30207737

>>30207135
Rubic is about to go bonkers again soon OP. Not even shilling, just check the threads up already. Looks like it's about to get a wrapped version for BSC and there's a limit order tutorial out that was leaked apparently.

>> No.30208421

>>30207135
Rubic is probably going mental in the coming weeks/months.
The supply vs the price just screams high profit potential

>> No.30209337

>>30208421

That is what I have been thinking. if they do HALF of what uniswap and pancakeswap are doing we are GOLDEN.

>> No.30209450

>>30207447

Do I check the token locks on BSC scan and such? Also is it good to try and keep like bookmarks folders of each token basically? So essentially I can have their wallets and bscscanner and etc all in one grouping to double check stuff regularly?

I feel that may be the best way to watch each individual project I guess.

>> No.30209663

>>30207606
What plays have you gone in on friend?

Also how is everybody else doing this week? Any good gains or funny losses? Learning anything new?

>> No.30210390

>>30209450
If you can manage it yeah. Most projects will have that information summarized. Now if you are worried about the devs might lying to you about that, then you shouldn't be putting money in that project in the first place.

>> No.30210393

>>30209663
SXP looking good again, high hopes for the swipe wallet update. Still very happy I bought link 2017, hoping it'll go somewhere soon. Thinking of fomoing into GRT and BAT, just wondering if it's too late.

>> No.30210573

RBC has been holding steady through the dips - in the coming weeks we will probably be a stable 60-70 cent coin, or higher. Your good in RBC, anon.

>> No.30210839
File: 315 KB, 500x500, 1612748809703.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Comfy af

>> No.30211013

>>30210393

I am in hard on GRT and just going to hold the line. I missed out on LINK a while back but have a few linkies now.

I also picked up just a few hundred bucks of Katalyo, Parsiq, and also some LCX a while back.

I think these last 3 are going to be holders though for a hopeful alt season. I truly think coinmetro could go long game as well so I am holding I think about 600 for a long time. Eventually I may stack more but I just wanted to diversify a few plays. I know people say not to do that too hard so I have been going balls to the wall with the BSC chain double ups.

I want to try and figure out how all these people find pancakeswap listings FIRST. I got in on a presale once and some people bought in RIGHT after launch without any real shilling.

>> No.30211106

>>30210839

I was sorta hoping for it to go to $.25 again so I could get another 1k or 2k units.

>> No.30211935

>>30209663
I went in BUIDL on the Simetri shill, it's just been crabbing. Went in on Everest at $.7 and that has been doing fuck all too. Only decent play I had in the past few months was Shakeswap which I could have 5x'd on but didn't and only pulled out for a 2x or less. I'm thankful for some of my bluechip plays at least.

>> No.30212225
File: 14 KB, 543x295, 1603127348756.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>30211935
All in all man, I'm really shit at picking out what lowcaps are good to invest in and what's not. I've compiled a list of shitcoins to go through and decide which ones should be my next pick.

>> No.30212519

>>30212225
The ones I have seen here most recently and checked on myself are mobiepay, fire protocol, and I have heard unn recently.

I will double check on all these on the list and try and do some research.

Once again thanks for sharing and hope you are having a nice week buddy.

>> No.30212915

>>30211935

also in regards to the 2x I would still be happy with that. One guy on here was talking about just take your 2x and be happy. If you keep waiting and waiting for moon gains you can often get burned or dumped on.

If you take 100 and 2x it 10 times you end up with over 50k

>> No.30213195

>>30207135

Matic isn’t done at all. Given its market cap and supply. Tons of adoptions. Really just getting started. Sure it’s not cheap to grab 100k anymore but it’s not done at all. I see this bitch easily at 1 soonish.

>> No.30213231

>>30207135
>>30207606
>>30209663
Look into RSR. What it is and what its used for and then look at the state of the US economy (if burger) and decide for yourself.
>yw bros

>> No.30213328

>>30213231
Also in addition to that im holding link, grt, and nu. (And 3 avax left just in case it goes to 1k eventually) Make of this what you will.

>> No.30213810

>>30213328

I have all of these currently as well buddy but probably 60% on GRT. I was in some really low and in some at like $2.4 so eh ill just hold. Think Ill be fine. I shoulda really waited for the BIG DIP and not just the dip.

Do any of you use fib retracements to try and see general support levels? That is where I think I may have been messing up on some higher mcap coins and I think could be beneficial to learn and get better at making.

>>30213231
Alright thank you man I appreciate it. Also yes I am a burger and YES I am fucking worried about all the money just being handed out.

>>30213195
Yea you still think i should just grab a couple hundred bucks or something? Alright

>> No.30214311

>>30213810

Really can’t hurt bro. I mean, we have the doomsday sayers in full force because we are having a bloody market. But obviously this is natural and people who’ve been around for more than a few months know we will go through this several times even in a bullish year. So Matic is on sale IMO. Strong support at .20, may see.19 but not easily. I wouldn’t split hairs about price over this one long term. It’s not going anywhere just announced today sushi swap is going to use Matic/Polygon. I’m sure Uniswap next. People are fucking fed up with ETH fees and Matic fixes it while still being on ETH. Haven’t been this bullish on a project in a long time. Goodluck

>> No.30214492

>>30213231
oh dude i checked this the other day actually. Reserve Rights Token. So they essentially want to have a tool to help fight inflation and create a reserve stable currency that is global?

Am I getting that correct? I want to read entirely through their whitepaper. I guess I truly am still a bit of a brainlet when it comes to a lot of these new concepts and I still am fairly new to crypto and a lot of what some of the missions of certain coins are and such. That is one thing I want to learn to wrap my head around better. I guess with more time and more research i will keep learning more and more.

Thanks again for the tip.

>> No.30214741

>>30214311
That is what I have been hearing is that matic is going to DESTROY gas fees. Honestly this is what has been keeping me out of many of swaps is that I cannot spend $50 to swap $200 worth of coin. They need to moon for it to be even worth the money at that point.

So my thought was to go in to things that help destroy gas fees or things that help facilitate cheaper swapping. Just like you said EVERYBODY is fed up with gas so the moment somebody does swapping correctly with low fees its all over. Do not get me wrong Binance Smart Chain swaps are a fraction of the fees but I just do not see many coins popping up with major utility. I see a lot of gambling coins, gaming coins, NFT etc.

That being said. What do you guys think of all the Techno DJs and producers and etc making NFTs now? I cannot tell if it is a money grab or a way to hold better licenses on their work.

>> No.30215342

>>30214492
Yep, that is correct. And its one of the few tokens grayscale holdings has invested in, along with grt.
>>30213810
I sometimes wonder if I should have waited for the bear to wake to start investing. But all the same my justification was if it comes late enough and after a high enough moon then there is no guarantee it will retrace back lower than when i first bought into some of these coins. So now Im trying to decide whether or not to keep DCAing in or to wait for the bear and try to time the bottom as best I can and just accept it if that ends up being a worse decision. Maybe ill try both and only DCA half what ive been doing and save the other in waiting for THE crash.

>> No.30216578

>>30215342

Yea I heard about grayscale (the rothschilds right?) investing in GRT and Litecoin but I did not hear about them investing all of a sudden in RSR. That is interesting.

I need to find some news in better places.

ALSO what are your thoughts on hunting down presales? Have you had good luck with presale hunting? I have figured out a few telegrams and also found a binance smart chain sniffer that posts to a telegram as well for new listings.

>> No.30216928

>>30215342
there’s no need to spread misinformation. Grayscale has NOT bought into RSR yet, just expressed their interest in doing so. still huge news and validates RSRchads

>> No.30217454

>>30216928

Well I guess I need to throw a few hundred in to RSR then. I had it on my watch list but I really sold on what they are trying to achieve and the way they are going about doing so. Also with rothschild old school money interest

>> No.30217700

>>30216928
O shit, youre right. I thought they bought them. My bad. Still the interest is bullish imo
>https://dailyhodl.com/2021/03/01/crypto-giant-grayscale-exploring-support-for-nearly-two-dozen-altcoins-heres-a-look-at-the-list/