[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 230 KB, 520x688, bobo the bear.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30188750 No.30188750 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Look, stop fucking buying. Seriously. I'm not joking around. Just stop the fucking buying. Let it go down to fucking 46K and then rebuy. Because we all know that is where it's going. 46K. Any idiot n00b can see that. So just stop fucking buying until it get there, then buy till your heart's content.

Fucking tardo faggots.

Because frankly you are just wasting time. You are wasting MY time. I have to stay out of the market until it gets there, and you're all just dragging it our, prolonging the inevitable, and ultimately trimming fat off the top of the coin's ATH that it will hit this fall. STOP STOP STOP you're not even being productive. Wait until 46K THEN fucking rebuy, idiots.

>> No.30188811

>>30188750
I'm sorry bobo, but its over. The lowest its going the next couple days is 48k and after that we hit new ATH

>> No.30188815

>>30188750
46k? bobro, I...

>> No.30188862

>>30188750
You bear faggots always come out of every crevice to try and get retards to sell. Newsflash retard, you arent a bear, youre too broke to be a bear, youre too much of a coward to be a bear. You were created in a test tube in a pig fetus, smothered in chicken shit. Thats why youre ugly, will always be ugly, and your mother will not mourn your death because she will finally be relieved of having birthed and put up with such an embarrassment of a human being.

The most obvious choice in life for you, is to drink a bottle of sleeping pills and down it with gasoline.

You were never loved
You will never be loved
You hate yourself as much as everyone hates you
You will die alone.

>> No.30188884

>>30188811
>>30188815
It's times like this when I realize how many people are actually in this market with basically no fucking clue as to what it is and isn't going to do next.
OK retards. Keep pumping your money in then, morons. Eventually that money will belong to me. I was just trying to expedite the process for all of us, here.

>> No.30188945

>>30188862
>Thats why youre ugly, will always be ugly, and your mother will not mourn your death because she will finally be relieved of having birthed and put up with such an embarrassment of a human being.

>The most obvious choice in life for you, is to drink a bottle of sleeping pills and down it with gasoline.

>You were never loved
>You will never be loved
>You hate yourself as much as everyone hates you
>You will die alone.
All of this is true, but everything else you said before it is wrong.

>> No.30189039
File: 72 KB, 400x333, 1614527533635.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30189039

>>30188884
46k is just a little stop on our way to 20k, but you go ahead and buy there lmao

>> No.30189510

>>30188884
As if you know when Elon Musk is going to make some 3 word tweet and pump the market 10% in 4 hours

>> No.30189541

>>30189039
How can you really think BTC will go down to 20K anytime in the near to medium term future? Just curious what the reasoning is behind that?

>> No.30189572

>>30189510
Wow. Is that how you think these markets work? And is that your investment strategy? "Wait for Elon Musk to tweet something good about Bitcoin"? Wow. Just wow.

>> No.30190027

>>30189541
same reasoning that brought it to 10k after the 20k top in 2017

>> No.30190032

>>30189572
No, the point I was making is its impossible to predict the market

>> No.30190141

>>30190027
We are not even close to having seen the top for this impulse

>> No.30190176
File: 705 KB, 742x701, 50.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30190176

FUCCCCKKKK BOBO BROS
IT KEEPS GOING UP
ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.30190266

>>30190027
What "reasoning"? You're not providing any "reasoning" you're just shooting blind in the dark here, and you're wrong, but honestly at this point I don't even want to explain to you why you're wrong.

>> No.30190287

>>30188750
newfag can't into bobo

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action