[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 404 KB, 1480x2708, bobofaggot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.30160853 [Reply] [Original]

Ree TA gay yeah yeah, TA isn't good at predicting exact timeframes but it's pretty good at making patterns more obvious. If you're a faggot bobo using the meme chart to say we're in return to normal phase, you're also using TA, so I'm countering with my own.

The current charts for this bullrun are strikingly similar to the previous bullrun's first selloff phase. The first chart is a 1d candlestick chart zoomed in during 2017's first selloff phase. Notice the 2 bullflags, M shaped macd, how far that bullrun surpassed the previous highs, etc.
The next chart, for perspective, is the 1d candlestick chart for the entire 2017 bull run, and the subsequent crash & bottom that followed it. Notice that the "M" shape from the first selloff's macd is completely eclipsed by a ridiculous parabolic move to the upside. You can't even see the previous bullrun on the price or the macd.
Now, look at the third chart. This is the 1d chart for the current bullrun. Notice the double bullflag, the M shaped macd, the still visible previous bullrun, and the meager 3x previous ATH with no apparent parabolic gains.

The only notable difference between right now and the first selloff in 2017 is that the amplitude at which the highs surpass the previous ATH is less than the last bullrun. This is to be expected, as more people and instutitons adopt crypto, and as the market cap increases, the volatility goes down and the potential for parabolic upsides go down. Basically law of large numbers.
Conclusion: as long as there is no fundamental change in bitcoin's value (fiat doesn't collapse, no double spend), we're going to see a parabolic move to the upside very soon. Since this run's first selloff is only 3x past ATH, we can expect the PT of the parabolic upside to peak at around $130k and 6.6x previous ATH instead of 20x. This is also in line with the btc rainbow chart. I expect the top to come in at around may-july, but could possibly take until november
Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

>> No.30161048
File: 451 KB, 986x1164, 1597137351364.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>30160853
BTC is going sub 20k over the course of the coming 2 months. My blue ID confirms this.

>> No.30161174

>>30161048
ID's > TA
you fucking got me GG sell everything now short on 10x margin

>> No.30162677
File: 418 KB, 1000x1000, 1583888317462.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>30161048
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.30163194

plop

>> No.30163658

>>30161048
>>30162677
it's fucking over