[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 116 KB, 1028x420, 1592390319942.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30147363 No.30147363 [Reply] [Original]

It's fucking over. We had pinned ALL our hopes on February 18th, on the trial. Craig was supposed to be legally declared to be Satoshi on Feb 18th. That was supposed to be THE DAY when BSV began the big movement to flip BTC and become recognized as Bitcoin. But they fucked it up. I can't believe Craig's people at the trial fucked themselves over so badly. They completely botched their presentation of the evidence and the judge was confused as fuck and thought BSV was a different crypto than Bitcoin. And then on February 24th there was supposed to be a MEGA pump of BSV. It was supposed to be revealed that Elon Musk had bought BSV! But nothing happened. No pump. Nothing. That's it. It's over. What the fuck am I supposed to do with my SV coins now? They will never be pumped, will they? I invested so much in this. I like Craig and I believe in the tech but holding this was a huge mistake for me personally from a financial viewpoint. I could have made tons of gains with other coins. I wouldn't have minded holding for this long if only the bullrun would have finally started now. We were expecting 4000% gains this year (at minimum) but now fucking nothing is going to happen! This is a disaster, there's just no way around it, it's an absolute fucking disaster.

>> No.30147697

For me, it’s BSV. The best crypto coin. I even ask for the best wallet for BSV and the replies are so friendly and more than willing to help with recommendations.
One time I asked if atomic wallet was good, and they gave me three other wallets to consider. I said, “Wow, three wallets for only one coin!” and the nice friendly anon laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-wallet-coin!”.
Now the anons greets me with “hey it’s 3-wallet-coin!” and ALWAYS give me good fud about shitcoins. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local 4chan forum, I go there at least 3 times a week for shilling and to troll a meme, a copypasta, but with no r*ddit spacing, and 1-2 times a week for reading up on the new ERC20 tokens, and maybe once for a sexy women with a shitcoin logo photoshopped over her nipples when I’m in a rush but want a great forum that is genuine, fast, and can fulfill my daily monetary planning needs.
I even see naked anime girls on some of the tokens too, it’s educational! What a great forum.