[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 864 KB, 1024x683, 1612676253531.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29870638 No.29870638 [Reply] [Original]

Competitors always compare themselves to other trash chains but never take the courage to compare themselves to Avalanche, They know it's a losing game, They work in "don't give it any recognition and pray it never gets any" (Too bad Avalanche is already more adopted than all of them, something that doesn't reflect on price). In a way this whole thing just reveal the motivation of some of those L1s leaders behind it, They don't really care about this space, about progress, they're as corrupted as any.

Leaving aside the obvious obsessed lying fudders, You see even communities somewhat trying to ignore it, They'll compare their shitcoin to broken consensuses like IOTA and Solana, To inferior and mediocre tech like Cardano and Polkadot, To ancient tech like Ethereum etc. But never mention Avalanche and if they do they usually add a 2 words comment just the weed it out of the equation, whether it's from ignorance or deliberate.

Sometimes i feel like it can't be that so many people don't see what's infront of their eyes and start questioning myself, Then i remember i had the same thought process with Chainlink back in 2017, People are dumb, this space is dumb, the reasonable (*Required* answer in this case) will win over time.

>> No.29871097

>>29870638
Zero Exchange (zero.exchange) actively supports Avalanche

>> No.29871203

>>29870638
nice bricked chain retard

>> No.29871300

>all of defi is on ETH
>literally the most viable and exciting thing about crypto other than BTCs store of value is defi
>defi developers are going to move to AVAX with Eth L2s coming out in March
>defi doesnt give a fuck about poorfags

>> No.29871990

>>29870638
The nazi moderators banned me from the "unofficial" trading telegram for posting memes. I'm mad as fuck.

>> No.29872156

>>29871990
ive been banned from both official group and trading group for slightly negative comments
i didnt even say nigger or kike or anything like that, just didnt kiss ass like everyone else on there does.

>> No.29872577

>>29870638
you're just emotionally attached to your investment like every other retard here

>> No.29872821

>>29871990
They banned me for even commenting on another coin's pump since it was "fud" to mention other coins, they are all useless faggots. Still AVAX has incredible potential, the best time to buy is before the normies fomo in.