[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

File: 3 KB, 225x225, download (23).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29802374 No.29802374 [Reply] [Original]

Did I make the right choice? We already know this coin can't scale.

>> No.29802486

>>29802374
You basically dumped BTC for ETH in July 2017.

>> No.29802596

>>29802374
Smart choice but sell all your ADA on 1st march during the announcement

>> No.29802762

>>29802486
Is that good or bad?
>>29802596
why? can't they scale?

>> No.29802826

I'm sorry, but did ethereum already capitulate? Oh, that's right. The Golden Bull isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only touched its 90 day moving average. Does touching the 90 day count as a dump? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the Fed is still printing? Ethereum is still in price discovery right now and it has been the most bullish coin in crypto for how many years now? It's trading in one of the most volatile markets and bitcoin just happens to get more attention because they're feeding off the energy of Elon Musk tweets. But you know what? Bitcoin still fucking sucks. Etheruem is one of the best fucking alts in crypto, they went from 200-1500 last year and would have made new ath if CZ didn't spam the network. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Ethereum moons and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, btc just ran out of steam short of 48k when they needed to get past 50k, to stabilize the markets. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Ethereum topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like a coin because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking shit coins on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>> No.29802832

>>29802762
It's pumping because there's an announcement 1st march. They will dump after it
Same as apple stocks

>> No.29803021

>>29802826
I'm not reading all that

>> No.29803074

>>29802826
>capitulate
Stopped reading there ben

>> No.29803217
File: 25 KB, 788x650, 1614040248837.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29803217

>EVER getting rid of your ETH
>getting rid of your ETH at the breakout of L2

>> No.29803507

>>29802374
>poorfag chooses to remain poor

fucking moron

>> No.29803587

You're just chasing pumps like 90% of retards that lose money. The time to buy ADA was for the last three years BEFORE it mooned, retard.

>> No.29803697

>>29802374
lol you're going to get wrecked chasing pumps man. put your money in what you believe in. The way I see it, ETH is like Windows. It may wither for a few years but its still king and will reclaim it's throne. All these ETH killers are going to be put back in their rightful place. Layer 2 is really going to bring Ethereum back. Just my two cents. DYOR.

>> No.29803710
File: 55 KB, 450x437, 1614228111668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29803710

alt-coins

>> No.29803726

>>29802374
You did the right choice. Ignore the FUD, they say the same things since 5 cents Ada

>> No.29803739

>>29802374
Stay poor.

>> No.29803935

>>29802374
retard

>> No.29803984

>>29802486
shiny new coin with tons of promises almost flips well-established coin facing issues with scalability. After brief period of extreme hype and fomo, shiny new coin begins multi-year downward trend against well established coin because name recognition and network matter.

>> No.29804085

>>29803726
you seem to believe in the project and hold long term. cool

this retard chases pumps and will go broke if he doesnt figure it out soon.