[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 49 KB, 512x512, sealtux.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29663665 No.29663665 [Reply] [Original]

Did you miss the WAGMI airdrop Anon? Don’t fret, you still have a chance to earn some WAGMI before we unveil our first community project…

>What is WAGMI and what can you do with it?
WAGMI is a token which grants you access to our WAGMI Token Club. Members get first access to new projects we put out on the Expanse network. Simply hold WAGMI and get airdropped new tokens with every new project release before crowdsales go live.

>What is the Expanse network and why do you guys build on it?
Expanse is the oldest ETH fork that’s been around since 2015. We build on Expanse because of its low gas fees and fast transaction speeds. This facilitates the right environment to achieve our goal of making DeFi more accessible. No more ridiculous gas fees, no more long waiting times! WAGMI!

>How can I get WAGMI?
You can get WAGMI by buying it on Eggswap with EXP, participating in bounties, or helping the team with managing/developing WAGMI and future projects. This is an entirely community-driven effort, so we want to involve as many people as possible!

>What can I expect when I join the club?
Early access like mentioned above, a shit ton of DApp development from our team of devs that work around the clock to bring you the best projects, and above all a fun community of driven and creative people. While we're in it to win it, we think having fun is what makes projects truly great and memoreable. Join us on this journey. It's gonna be a wild ride.

We'd like to thank our OG navy seals and those that have joined us recently. Hope you guys liked your drops, this is only the beginning. We'll continue rewarding our biggest supporters. Exciting stuff in the works... stay tuned!

Telegram: t(dot)me/WAGMI_IO

>> No.29664229

Berry good community with a berry good vibe, I like it :)

>> No.29664261
File: 18 KB, 590x350, seals1-576267.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NAVY SEAL REPORTING FOR DUTY

>> No.29664431

Jannies do your fucking job please, it reeks of curry

>> No.29664470
File: 132 KB, 500x500, 1115578.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I'm tired of coming to /biz/ and seeing scam's, P&D's and project with no future being shilled.
>While decent and good project are brushed off.

Please, stop shilling your dead end token with your IP changing paid shills

>> No.29664821

>>29663665

Unironically the best community I've ever been apart of, also been mining ETH and autoexchanging to EXP for a few days now, getting around 50 EXP per day on average, great stuff!

>> No.29664902

EXP $1 EOM

>> No.29665013

>>29664470
>>29664431
The board is infested with fucking p&d and farming and for one time that a serious project is offered you call it curry.
Do you know that EXP has been in the work for over 6 years?
Do you know that the team is bringing a bridge to trade your fucking erc-20 token at a fucking fraction of a fucking penny?
Do you know that it will allow trading even the tokens that are in that shit centralized network that is BSC?
No ok, it smells curry, I get it.
Have fun continuing buying the tops and selling the lows motherfuckers. Or maybe DYOR and get a chance.

>> No.29665163

Where's the fucking fud for this project

>> No.29665481

>>29665163
We delivered and we're gonna continue to deliver. Any FUD you might have I'll happily address.

>> No.29666249

>>29665013
So you are shilling EXP and not your club's WAGMI token? Or is it the other way around?

ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be dead in the upcoming years. The same can be said about your dApp that was named after an egg.

I might be wrong but as you said I did my own research and I placed my bets on the winners.

>> No.29666397

>>29666249
Well, one of the goals of this project is to draw more attention towards EXP, as we believe it will serve as a great replacement for ETH.

>> No.29666933

>>29666397
Thanks for being polite, not like your colleague.
If you are shilling the project because you truly believe in it then you are doing no harm.
Because of your politeness I'll check "expanse" a bit further.

>> No.29667240

>>29666933
All good. Definitely look into it, there's a lot of growth potential in Expanse. I truly believe we can break way beyond ATH as soon as we get the ball rolling with a couple of projects and people realize how good the platform is.

>> No.29667638

>>29666933
Man it just gets on my nerve when people call pajeetery something I care about.
I've been rugpulled a couple of times and for one time I found a project I truly believe in, it being compared to a rugpull gets me.
No harm done I hope and thanks for researching. You'll not be disappointed.

>> No.29668532

Made by the same telegram comma faggots that shilled MCDC and Hodge then dumped them to oblivion. I have friends that lost money on these scams, it's fucking disgusting.

>> No.29668826

This project is revolutionary. Im ready for Expanse network to take over the world.

$1 waiting room....

>> No.29668940

>>29668532
Except that we are not affiliated with either. The total dev fund is only 7% of the supply. In addition, dev funds are all locked and are released exponentially over a period of 2 years.

>> No.29669927

Hodling till I die